View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 09:32 AM   #33
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
When did you realise to be submissive and how?
Good question! Initially when I was still only doing vanilla things and started reading erotic stories I kinda imagined these scenarios in my head and always felt like identifying more with the submissive person in those, e.g. if there was some story about a dominant and submissive person I always imagined myself being the latter one. When I one day stumbled across gD, I lurked a lot on the boards and usually picked some things from the dare categories as I was curious about trying more tame things and always imagined someone else doing this to me. So this was kinda leading me towards being submissive and that whole fantasy of being tied and used, as described earlier in this thread if I'm not mistaken, also started to develop. So basically the more time I spent myself researching my feelings about kink and all the more I realised that I'm very much submissive. There were 1-2 occasions where I actually tried being dominant with some person, but I don't really feel much and struggle with anything beyond basic tasks, so it's not really a thing for me and more a thing I'd eventually do if I knew someone well and wanted to make him/her happy.

Do you like wear heels? If so how high?
Kinda yes and no. When going to more special events or dressing myself up for something going in heels can be quite attractive and sexy and I like wearing them. Sometimes I also just feel like heels would be a great match for a outfit and then I wear them. But it's not like I necessarily love heels themselves and when I go for those, I usually do not go for high heels. I do have a couple high heels as well, but they are not really comfy to wear over a longer time and I rarely ever use them.

What's the physical tract that attracts you the most in guys? And in girls?
Phew... that's a good one as looks are very individual, what might look good on one guy/girl could look super bad on another person, so it's really hard to tell about that in general. Also me identifying as bisexual is a bit of a newer thing, so I don't have as much experience there. I'd love to give a super detailed answer here, but I do not think I really can - the most important aspect would probably initially be face/facial expressions and their personality, e.g. seeing someone bubbly with a pretty face and smile with similar humour like me would be a great match. As told in another reply I don't care about looks as much as about personality, but if I had to pick a certain type I'd probably go for slim and a bit sportive for both genders, but even in those cases some people look absolutely great when being a bit overweight as it just fits them. Really hard to say, I think the overall "package" (for lack of a better word) has to fit. I know it's a bit of a non-answer, but I really couldn't boil it down to specific physical features, but I'd say face + expressions along with things like humour are most important to me.

If you chould have one super power what would you like it to be?
A long time I thought that maybe being invisible would be quite cool, but I realised that you still could not touch or interact things without others knowing, so I actually suppose it might get quite boring after a while. Given that I absolutely love traveling and seeing things I think my favorite super power nowadays would be if I could instantly teleport to any place I like - work throughout the day, relax with a sunset at a beach in the evening, visit some special cultural place during the weekend, do some sportive activity somewhere else, and so on. I think this would be absolutely awesome and even result in more free time and saving money as I'd no longer have to own pay for public transport or car or whatever and everything would be instantly.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post: