View Single Post
Old 10-24-2022, 08:58 AM   #31
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
Thank you for some more lovely questions too! As usual my replies are below:

What things do you enjoy most about receiving oral?
I think the overall act of giving or receiving oral is quite nice, as (at least when ignoring something like the 69 position where both could do it at the same time) usually one person is very dedicated and focused on another persons pleasure, so it's very lovely to have someone give his best to please you without getting all that much pleasure back - at least not at the same time.

Have you ever fallen in love with someone you cannot be with?
Luckily that did not really happen, sure in younger years you sometimes tend to have a crush on someone older or some stars or whatever, but I've never fallen in love with someone I could not be with. But I knew that if that would ever happen I certainly would not try to inte

If you could only have one sex/kinky toy used on you for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?
I thought about this a little while and came up with the conclusion that I'd pick once more my trustworthy dildo-shaped vibrator as the one sex/kinky toy that would be used on me for the rest of my life. So basically the same toy I'd take on a desert island to me (see my 6th post) and even for the same reasons. I could use it to tease myself, I could use it for penetration, I could use it on my clit... yes, it's very vanilla and probably a bit boring after a while, but it's an allrounder unlike most others and that makes it a great choice in my opinion.

What do you find attractive in a potential partner, and why?
Most important aspect for me would always be personality, as core values like compatible humour, honesty, reliability and the ability to support each other and care for each other is really important for me. Looks aren't all that important and I wouldn't need a muscle man, but doing a bit of sports or somehow keeping in shape would be great, also for eventually doing such activities together. But even the most sexy looking guy wouldn't be a partner for me if e.g. he had zero humour.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post: