View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 07:29 AM   #27
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
Have you ever sat on anyone's face?
This is actually something I've done previously, but it wasn't done due to me trying to be dominant or anything like that. It was more that the other person involved wanted to give that a try and that's how I ended up sitting on someones face. Getting oral is certainly nice as answered earlier on but it's not like this specific position does something for me.

Would you rather be able to hug one person an unlimited amount of time, or as many people as you like but for only 10 seconds per day?
It's not quite clear if you mean 10 seconds each per day as that would allow for quite some generous hugging! Nonetheless the specific wording though, I would pick the latter as I could not imagine limiting hugging to a single person in my life. There are several great people around me and I want to be able to hug whoever I want whenever I want - would be fairly weird otherwise if you could no longer hug a family member just because you already hugged your best friend. And even if it was 10 seconds overall per day... it would still allow for a couple shorter hugs. There is one big downside though: If I was not single and had a partner, I would surely want to hug more than 10 seconds a day. So ideally I would just be able to alternate between the two choices as I please and need, but that feels a bit like cheating.

Have you ever dated anyone into kink?
Well yes and no, kinda depends a little again on how to interpret the question. I never dated someone where I knew from the beginning that he/she was into kink, so if you meant if I specifically went for dating such a person then it would be a clear no. But there were some relationships where, after some asking and discussion and experimenting, light kink was a thing.

What does your butt look like?
Good question and not that easy to describe. Overall I'd say my butt has about an average size and is neither especially small nor big for my body as a whole, while being fairly heart-shaped and more firm. Hopefully that roughly answers your question.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post: