View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 08:15 AM   #25
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
I see what you did there with your spoiler Thanks for sending in some more questions, here you go:

What's the kind of pain and/or the pain implement you enjoy the most?
Good one! I don't think I could pick a favorite pain implement, as the variety is actually what I like a lot. I've got a few toys already as you can see in my blog and I love when I sometimes use this, sometimes that, combine this and that, etcetera. These kind of tasks/dares/plays are always very intriguing and combining them is a lot of fun.

I can list however in descending order which body regions I prefer for pain tasks, which in my case would be: pussy, boobs, butt, allotherplaces. For a bit of explanation, continue reading: Messing around in various ways with my pussy is certainly my favorite, it has so many sensitive spots and seems quite vulnerable, so doing pain tasks for someone elses pleasure is a big turn on for me. Very close follow-up would be my boobies, as they can also be lots of fun and used in various ways. Then with a bit of distance I'd head for butt, like spanking it is nice and all but I do not like it as much as the other two, just like I do not like anal itself quite as much. And all other places like feet do not do that much for me, but they can certainly be fairly cruel!

There is some kink/fetish that you haven't explored yet that you're willing to explore very soon? If so which one?
I would not really say so right now, usually when I hear about something it's while talking to someone else and when it does not sound all too crazy I like giving it a try fairly quickly afterwards. Experimenting with new things and discovering if I like or dislike them is a lot of fun for me in general. And obviously it is also always nice to further strengthen my experience in some kinks, i.e. I have not done much hidden public and it can be intriguing to gather further experiences so I can better judge how I feel about them.

Do you have tattoos and/or pierciengs? If so how many and in which spots?
I don't like tattoos myself, like as in not on my own body. I do not mind others having some and I've seen some nice ones, but I could not imagine getting one myself. Also there's always the risk of how they'll look when you get older or suddenly no longer being "cool", so that is a clear "no thanks" for me. I do not mind piercings as much but I also don't have any, unless you count that I pierced my ears many many years ago for wearing smaller ear rings.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post: