View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 07:58 AM   #24
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red! View Post
Thank you for all these questions. I certainly do not mind getting them all at once instead of three individual ones Let me answer them one-by-one as usually and no worries about slow PM replies, we are all busy in life sometimes. And I'll stick to the edges just for simplicity and fairness, but if you insist on a wedgie feel free to send me a PM.

1. Over the years, have you had a task that you feel went too far?
That was a question I had to think about for a little, but actually I would answer no to this. I'm able to judge myself and what I can handle / what I want to do fairly well and if I'm unsure about a certain task I usually rather postpone and think about it with a clear mind, so like without any brain fog from horniness If I would have been doing every single dare/task I ever got sent, then that would be a clear yes, but as I always identified any potential issues or discussed uncertainties beforehand it never went too far.

2. Did you ever mention or hint about your kinks to a partner? How did they react?
I did slightly mention and hint towards kink with some previous partners and they were even willing to give it a try, but obviously it was kink on a whole another level and I did not like whip out any of the crazy stuff. So it was mostly limited to some soft bondage and spanking, but not further than this. Certainly not an easy feat though to find a great partner who is also into kink, so the latter isn't as important for me as answered in a previous question in this thread.

3. Have you had a wedgie since the last one I gave you?
Nope! Still not that much into wedgies myself and I rarely ever got asked to do them at all, so actually the last time was when you suggested me to give it a try by PM.

4. Do you have any pets?
I had pets in the past, both cats and dogs once, however right at this moment I no longer have any pet unfortunately as they died of old age. I'm thinking about getting new one(s) next year though, but nothing set in stone yet.

5. What did you eat for breakfast?
No breakfast today at all as I was staying up late last night, which is a pretty common thing for me during weekends or when I got some days off. I'm very much of a night owl and when I can do it I rather stay up very late and then sleep until 1-2 hours before lunch, so no reason to get any breakfast any more

6. Have you ever had a golden shower?
Another nope. I did not do any kind of pee play with another person in real life yet and never got one, also while I like bladder control as soon as it gets to pee it's more a humiliating dislike/almost-punishment depending on the specific task, so it's not on my bucket list.

7. How do you feel about getting older?
I'm usually not feeling that old, but I realize that my 30s are approaching and that is indeed a little weird. Just recently there was some discussion in the gD chat about old music cassettes / tapes and damn, that made my realise how many years ago that was and then I certainly felt old. Luckily that's not a topic that is being brought up daily

8. Do any of your friends suspect you're kinky?
I wouldn't say so, as said earlier I certainly do not dress slutty/skimpy and it's also a bit more of a secret thing. My bestie knows about parts of it and she's pretty chill and open about any sexual things, so sharing some thoughts with her was a nice thing and I was glad that I one day took the courage to open up a bit as well. But others certainly have no clue and that is also how I prefer things to be.

9. What's your fashion sense like these days?
Fashion sense, phew... I couldn't name any specific one honestly as I never cared all that much for any fashion trends or similar weird stuff like "its <some month> you have to wear <whatever>", I always just had my own style of clothing. For work that's a fairly professional look with like blazer or similar, for my own free time I pretty much wear whatever I feel like it. And I prefer wearing "happier" colors instead of darker tones.

10. What's the worst spanking you've had? How did you behave to deserve it?
I once got some punishment for failing a task+rule combination I agreed on and the punishment involved tons of clit teasing, pinching and more, while also spanking my pussy and clit every so often. That was definitely very painful to take and got quite punishing after some time, but I also really screwed up and more than once even, so it felt kinda deserved. Punishments are certainly not a thing I'm looking for, probably also due to me rather wanting to please the dominant other instead of chasing for funishments.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys

Last edited by missdimples; 10-22-2022 at 11:01 AM.
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote