View Single Post
Old 10-22-2022, 07:06 AM   #23
missdimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guv'nor View Post
Thank you for some more lovely questions

Do you prefer to give or recieve oral sex?
If I would only think from a non-submissive perspective I might probably pick receiving oral sex, as it is obviously an awesome feeling and can be very relaxing as well, depending on how it is done. Everyone probably loves being lazy, getting to lay back and just get to enjoy things without having to do anything. I'm very submissive though, which isn't that much of a secret, and when I consider that perspective as well my answer would change to giving oral sex. My reasoning behind that is that I'm definitely more of a "pleaser" and get lots of joy from pleasing my partner and doing things for his pleasure.

What types of panties do you wear?
Just like most here probably I have varies sorts of underwear, but most of them are hipsters which are very comfortable to wear. Then I also have quite a few thongs in various colors, a couple bikini-style panties too, two boyshorts as well, some g-strings, some low-rise panties and some other more exotic choices which I could not really fit into any category. But I think I've drifted a bit away from the original question, so to answer what I wear most of the time is either hipsters or thongs, depending on my mood and desired level of comfort.

How often do you go commando?
I do not really do that myself at all and always tend to wear underwear myself, but I've did some tasks/dares in the past where I went commando on certain occasions. But if it's my choice I always go for underwear (as in panties + bra), with the exception of staying at home where I usually skip the bra for comfort.

Ask Me Anything | BDSM Test
Likes, Dislikes, Limits | PM Dares | Toys
missdimples is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missdimples for this post: