View Single Post
Old 08-01-2022, 10:32 AM   #1020
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Wow, I'm surprised you can even type, did the dumb cunt have help? My goodness you must have offered your whore holes to anyone in order to get someone to pity the dumb hole life support. Did they make sure to punish you correctly? Did they spank your cunt while putting ginger in your ass? Did they gag you and tie you to the wall so that anyone could use you? I bet you'd like that. It's for the best you remain gagged, I mean imagine if someone asked you a question. You'd be so embarrassed when you got it wrong. No your just a dumb set of holes.

I want to have someone find out about my diapers and force me to wear 24/7. I want them to make no secret about it and have them take total control of my life, not really caring if others found out.
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote