View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 04:31 PM   #7
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

I subscribed to the thread a bit ago to save for future reference.

I'm trying to get up the courage for the Courageous level. Partly haven't had time. But trying to make time. I thought about the extreme level, think I would need to hide my cell phone in the bathroom to make an embarrassing call to a friend to bring me clothes if I tried Extreme. Yeah, that could happen with courageous I suppose too, but if I do courageous level, think I'd like to not have my phone with me. I know, if I do it on any level, I shouldn't have the phone with me either way and just deal with it, we;ll see when I give it a try.

But...
I want to try to go with Biology wait option. But I'm in a chastity cage. Can't masturbate. Can't cum normally. My cumming is through anal stimulation. And since bringing my prostate massager isn't a good idea, as how can i explain being naked with my toy? But with just my fingers, I'm looking at least at 30 minutes to be able to cum. So do I get to stop after 10 minutes? 15 minutes? and say completed? I don't know why I am asking this group, cumming means cumming I suppose, and most could care less if i was in the stall for 5 minutes or more likely hoping I was there for about 45 minutes or more. After all, I think the goal of this option was as people come in you would probably stop stroking and delay cumming and extend the masturbating time, so I really doubt anyone would feel pitty on me if it was going to take a bit of time.

I suppose I could I always go with the Math wait option. But I've always been a bit of a math whiz, so that doesn't seem like a fair option for me to choose. Although, I suppose if I choose math as the wait option, perhaps I could try the extreme option.

Hopefully my next post on the thread will give an update on my trial run on this.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Last edited by humiliatedboyslave; 07-02-2022 at 05:23 PM.
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote