View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 09:26 AM   #23
Sluttyjenna

All right ladies and gentlemen we are back for round 3 and in a shocking turn of events the host comes out with a massive squirting dildo in her pussy but that's not all she is bent over to show that her butt has also been filled with the butt plug leaving her visibly horny and wondering just how the hell she is going to compete in this round.

A guest host walks in and says alright we have received word from our sponsors that people are loving the nudity and want to see much more so this round were probably going to get more extreme. Now how this works is your going to be going through a maze each wrong turn costs you an item of clothing and gets you messy lose all your clothes and suffer a more extreme punishment. Now we're going in reverse order this time so Griffen your first. There is a total of 6 turns so absolutely no one is safe! ( To decide good path from bad path I'm drawing cards red safe black bad so it's fair for everyone)

Griffen steps up to the maze running to his his first turn going left he sees he made the right turn staying clean and earning 50 points. For his next turn he goes right and ends up choosing correct again scoring another 50 points! For the third fork he picks left hoping that they just alternate but he ends up running into a stagehand who demands an item forcing him out of his socks and shoes and eating him a jar of salsa poured over his head as he's forced to turn back and go the right way. He comes to turn 4 and goes left again picking the correct path and earning 50 points. At turn 5 he chooses left again running into yet another stagehand blushing he reaches for his shirt but the stage hand shakes his head pointing below the belt. Griffen reluctantantly removes his shorts as the stagehand pours whip cream down the back of his underwear. Getting to path 6 he chooses to go right picking the correct path and earning another 50 points bringing his total to 200 this round.

Jackson is up next as he walks up to the maze ready to try his luck at turn 1he picks the left path choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 2 he chooses the right path and runs into a stagehand who forces him to loose his socks and shoes and dumps ranch dressing on him. At turn 3 he picks the right path choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses the left path again choosing correctly and scoring another 50 points. At path number 5 he chooses the left path running into a stagehand who rips off his shirt and paints his torso in pink slime. At turn 6 he chooses the right path running into yet another stagehand blushing he knows what is next as he strips his shorts now only in underwear as the stagehand dumps mayo down the front of them. He earns 150 points this round

Mike you are next he steps up to his maze and proceeds to turn one choosing the left path and running into a stagehand who rips down his shorts and covers him in Bleu cheese dressing. At turn 2 he picks the left path and chooses correctly earning 50 points. At turn 3 he picks the left path again running into another stagehand who forces him to lose his shirt as he gets covered in cold slime. At turn 4 he finally goes right and ends up choosing wrong again! The female stage hand demands he give up his underwear leaving him completely naked with a stiffy as she coats his crotch in ranch dressing even rubbing it into his shaft. At turn 5 he goes right again picking the correct path and earning 50 points. At turn 6 he goes left and picks another correct path earning 150 points this round.

Dan you are next.he walks up to turn 1 going left and walking into a stage hand who forces him out of his socks and shoes and makes him step on gross pig slop. At turn 2 he goes right and chooses the correct path earning 50 points. At turn 3 he goes right again choosing correctly and earning another 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses to go right again running into a stagehand losing his shirt as he is coated in blue slime. At turn he chooses to go right and picks correctly earning another 50 points. At turn 6 he chooses the left path choosing correctly and ear ing himself 200 points for this round.

Utregter you are up next he walks up to turn number 1 going right and choosing correctly earning 50 points. He gets turn 2 and goes right again picking correctly again and earning another 50 points. At turn 3 he goes left and chooses another correct path scoring yet another 50 points. At turn 4 he chooses to go right picking yet another correct path and getting 50 points. At turn 5 he goes left picking another correct path and scoring another 50 points for himself. At turn 6 hoping to get out clean he picks the right path and runs into a stagehand losing his shorts and getting ice cream dumped down his underwear. He has earned the highest score yet with 250 points this round.

Foxy you are up next she walks up to turn 1 and chooses the left path walking into a stagehand boobs or pussy the choice is yours he says as she removes her bra getting two pies to her boobs coating them in white cream. At turn 2 she goes right walking into a stagehand yet again blushing furiously she has no choice but to remove her panties showing her pussy to the entire crowd in close up the stage hand turns her around and gives her 10 hard spanks with a paddle. At turn 3 now visibly nervous she hesitates picking the left path and walking Into another stagehand blushing not knowing what to expect he pulls out the biggest dildo she's ever seen and shoved it into her noticably wet pussy. Earning screams from the crowd! At turn 4 she picks the right path finally choosing correctly and earning 50 points. At turn number 5 she chooses the left path and walks into another stagehand terrified as he is holding a butt plug that looks rather big. Bend over slut she hears reluctantly doing so as he pushes it into her butt. At turn six she goes left and chooses a correct path earning 100 points this round.

Hassns you're up next at turn 1 he goes left picking correctly earning 50 points. At turn 2 he decides to go left picking correctly again earning another 50 points. At turn 3 he chooses to go left walking into a stagehand losing his shorts and getting covered in chilli beans. At turn 4 he goes right picking correctly and earning 50 points. At turn 5 he goes left and walks into a stagehand losing his underwear and getting covered in garlic sauce. At turn 6 he goes right guessing correct and earning 200 points this round.

Last up is Jenna our host and since she can't earn points each correct turn earns her a pie to a player chosen at random. At turn 1 I choose to left walking into a stagehand who says hmm see how you like this as he presses a button I feel my pussy flood with warm jelly that instantly makes me blush as it feels like someone's came inside me. At turn 2 I go left guessing correctly as a stagehand pies Griffen in the face. At turn 3 I go left walking into a stagehand who makes the dildo start to vibrate just low enough to keep me dripping wet for the crowd but not cumming. At turn 4 I go right walking into another stagehand who says wear these till you finish and attaches nipple clamps harshly to my breasts as the teeth dig into my boobs. At turn 5 I go left choosing correctly as a stagehand pies Jackson in the chest. As I get to turn 6 I go left choosing correctly but right at the finesh the vibe switchss to it's highest setting causing me to scream out in orgasmic bliss as the cameras focus on my pussy and face as I cum. Finally a stagehand pies Griffen in the chest.

After a very interesting and exposing round 3 the scores are
Griffen 900 points in shirt and underwear
Jackson with 450 points just in just underwear
Dan with 450 points in shorts and underwear
Mike with 400 points naked
Utregter with 350 points in shirt and underwear
Hassns with 200 points naked
Foxy with 100 points and naked.

MY TOYS INCLUDE
Butt plugs 4 inch by 2 inch and 3 inch by 3.5 inch
Dildo an 8 inch by 2 inch
Nipple clamps