View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 05:53 AM   #13
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Working on a longer bra time sounds like fine, however 24hrs, I have to find so much time in my everyday live! The g cup? well stuffed ok, but I like it more subtile and even on a female I like B cubs, maybe C...
Part of my thinking here was the discomfort/awkwardness of having a big heavy pair of tits. That doesn't mean that you always need to be in a g-cup or that breast forms or something else more comfortable isn't also a training option - just that by december you should be able to wear a giant bra with giant tits all day long

Quote:
Ahhhh, no! I am way to shy to do this in public. I guess I would go for that with a RL mistress pushing me. Maybe posting these on the Sunday pictures could be nice. I don't have all that, but could expand my wardrobe.
'public' is fairly loosely defined here, as is 'wear'. Depending on your comfort levels and what other people think, i'm fine with things like going out in the lingerie under a long coat, or maybe wearing the leggings and sports bra with a normal jogging trousers and sweatshirt then going for a jog around the park. Or having shorts and a t-shirt on over your one peice swimsuit when you go swimming.

Infact, part of my thinking here was to encourage/force you to be a little creative in how you did this. The intention is that _you_ need to know you are dressed up like a cute little slut, but i'm less worried about exposing and humiliating you to everyone else...i mean, if you want to go for more slut/whore than cute and ladylike we can go there, but i was trying not to go to far from the 'femminine' part of your request.

Quote:
I love smooth legs, nut I am sure I don't have time for that! Maybe a waxing could do...
A waxing is certainly an option, but in this case...only in so much as it should make the daily shaving easier.
This was as much about beauty standards/expecations than simply being all smooth and tactile, so having to go through the ritual every day - as a girl would have to - was an element of my thinking. We could try for a shorter timeframe of a week or two instead of a month perhaps?

Quote:
I have often tried, but when it comes to the situation I often don't have enough discipline... I fantasize about a mistress doing a urethral reroute on me, so it doesn't leave me any choice...
Again, i'm open to the idea of shortening the timeframe needed for this one if it makes it more possible. I mean, the idea is that it should be inconvenient and frustrating rather than trivial, but i'm more than ok to take feedback as to where a sensible place for the boundryline between 'awkward, inconvenient and challenging' and 'yeah, i can't actually do that' is.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote