View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 10:52 PM   #1
SluttySarah

Female Please give this slutty girl punishments if she does not study properly

I have a final in 4 days (April 20th), and I need to review 50 pages of my textbook each day. To keep me motivated, I would like some punishments in case I fail to complete my required studying for each day.

Every day, if I don't manage to go through all 50 pages, for each page short, I will complete each punishment posted in this thread. After each day I will give a report on how many pages I got through, and if I was punished, what my punishment was and how it felt.

The punishments you can give me are:

ENEMA PUNISHMENT: I will add 100mL to my enema
CLOVER CLAMPS PUNISHMENT: I will clamp my nipples for 3 minutes
STUFFING PUNISHMENT: I will stuff my panties in my asshole for 1 minute
DEEP PLUGGING PUNISHMENT: I will completely insert my long orange dildo and remove it after 1 minute.
OTHER: an alternative punishment, but please keep in mind I may have to complete several times in succession so it should not be too time-consuming. I am living in a dorm so please don't give me anything too loud (eg. spanking)

For example, if FILLED and CLAMPED have been posted 3 times each in this thread, and I only studied 45 pages, then I will add 100mL to my enema 15 times (total 1500mL) and be clamped for 45 minutes.

Throughout the 4 days the thread will become longer and my punishments will also become harsher should I fail to study properly. If my punishment enema becomes too large for me to handle, I will instead take 1.5L enemas until I reach my required volume (If my punishment is 2.3L, I will take two 1.5L enemas instead). I may take 60s breaks during my nipple clamping to restore circulation but I must rotate the clamps when I clamp myself again.

You may post as many times as you wish each day (changed to 3 times per day), but please don't post consecutively. One punishment in each post please, don't want it to become impossible . Each time I post a report or to respond to anything, I must add a punishment as well.

Finally, to keep things interesting, you may title your post PUNISH, and at the end of the day I must complete each punishment in this thread once for each PUNISH titled post. This is because I procrastinated and I should be punished a bit regardless of if I manage to cram everything in at the end.

Thank you everyone for keeping me on-track with my studying and for punishing me a bit for procrastinating so much!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 04-16-2022 at 12:39 AM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote