View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 04:47 AM   #28
gently

Rainbow Embarrassing sex dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Now that sounds like something embarrassing you want to tell us about to get even more horny!
Um, I guess I could 🙈 We were there for the weekend, for her birthday. It was the last year of high school. She is completely straight, not at all interested in me. But for the entire week before that I was so busy with getting my coursework done and ready, packing, spending time with her... I was getting quite sexually frustrated and didn't have any privacy to pleasure myself.

The trip was going well, but we ended up sharing the same fold-out couch at my aunt's, and I was just so restless. When I finally went to sleep, I just remember this vivid dream of her sitting over me with a vibrator in her hand. There is this crazy collection of sex toys all around us somehow, all of different colours and each more exciting than the last. In the dream, it's all very vague, but she presses dozens of them in me, some alone, some together, and it's just this kaleidoscope of pleasure.

I woke up wet, with my hand between my legs, and utterly mortified 😳 The worst part was that I was actually really into another girl in my high school at that point, and would begin dating soon after that.

As a follow up, having these fantasies, how was it to look her into the eyes afterwards? I was so embarrassed. I don't think she realised what had happened, she was asleep. But I was actually quite irritable and snappish the entire time after that.

Have you ever had follow up fantasies of that? Did you use them to get off at some point? I've had similar fantasies since, yes. Of being played with, like I'm an instrument almost...

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote