View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 04:23 AM   #26
gently

Rainbow My upcoming denial, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
I suppose the situation you described me earlier would make a delicious drawing Could also imagine you replicating or drawing something you read in a story.
Which of the many situations? 😂 That sounds very exciting...

Let's have some questions for your upcoming denial *cough* While in denial would you prefer to be (physically) teased over and over or not being able to touch at all? I think I would be excited to see if I could actually reach orgasm with no stimulation to my pussy whatsoever... Teased on my nipples, my skin sensitised to the extreme, honeyed words in my ear - but legs immobilised so wide I cannot give myself any pleasure at all, even by grinding against the sheets.

Do you prefer to get teased physically or mentally? Whilst I enjoy physical teasing and would love to experience the breadth of activities that entails, mental teasing is often as exciting or even more. That sense of anticipation...

What do you think how your behaviour and maybe fantasies would change if you are not able to cum for e.g. a week? I think I would be ok not cumming for a week normally, if I was just living my life. But if I was constantly aroused throughout the day, I think it would be pure torture 🙈 A few years ago, I was visiting Paris with a friend of mine, we were couch-surfing at my aunt's, and I was so sexually frustrated I had a vivid sex dream of my friend impaling me with sex toys whilst sleeping like a foot away from her. So embarrassed...

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote