View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 03:49 AM   #22
gently

Rainbow Written on the skin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Sounds very good and can be combined easily with the parts of your previous answer. I'm sure you would appreciate to be able to worship your partner in this position. Though you could also just listen to others pleasuring themselves, while you can't
In my fantasies... that is very much how it goes 🙈

What kind of bodywritings do you prefer? Let's say in general and in the above mentioned situation, where you would just be on full display... I suppose there are two types that I deeply enjoy. One is the "call to action" type, where my body asks for onlookers to rape me, grope me, fuck me, cum in me, tease me, and to call me the most delicious of words - fuckmeat, cum bucket, cockwarmer, and more that I cannot even imagine right now. And the second is more artistic, I suppose - hand prints traced onto my skin like a reminder of touch, open mouths pressed into my curves to leave imprints of lipstick and hot breath behind, drawn on clothing and lingerie that doesn't cover a single thing...

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote