View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:32 AM   #14
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Rainbow

Look this isnt some battle of the ego's or whatever, you both have perfectly valid opinions on this matter but from an external point of view you seem to be taking this way to far and becoming over involved empotionally, slave1987. Lady C was perfectly reasonable in her request. I think you both need to settle down a bit.

Point for point is one thing but I think you have made yourself quite clear, the idea may not be perfect- and yest it relies a lot on trust but the OP has acknowledged this. You have made your point quite clear and there is a difference between constructive criticism style feedback and what you appear to be doing. Just relax and try and enjoy yourself.

By no means am I trying to tell you where you can or cannot post or what you can or cannot post, at the end of the day I don't want to get into fights and drama over this but I feel that you are at risk of exhausting your point.

Peace, Love, and Kink.
Becca.

(Make Kink, NOT War!!!)

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE