View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #23
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subkitten View Post
Hi All!

Um, I don't post alot here on getdare, but I tend to read alot, and chat a bit.. ^^;

Anyway, I'm going to spend tonight, and probably the next couple of nights, alone (which is something that doesn't happen too often) and I'm thinking of using this time to explore a bit of self-bondage.

So, I'm looking for bondage dares/challenges to do, and I'm willing to try pretty much anything as long as it sounds safe.
That being said, there are limits: There will be NO public exposure, everything will be done in the safety of my own home, and there will be no pictures taken/posted (sorry guys! Just really not comfortable with exposing myself, even without showing my face ^^

As for equipment, I think I have pretty much what I'll need, ropes, scarfes, handcuffs (although they're a cheap kind that can be unlocked without a key =/ )

To make it interesting, I think I should be given some kind of task/challenge to do when tied up, and perhaps some sort of reward or punishment afterwards depending on how I manage? ^^;

I'll be home in about six hours, that is 19:00 GMT+1 (i.e. Europe time), and at your whim. I'll play until reasonably late, given there's dares to do, but no later than 01:00 (I have to work tomorrow).

Sounds fair? I'm at work, but I'll try to check this thread a few times during the afternoon to answer any questions
How about ordering one of these:

http://www.stockroom.com/Master-Gs-B...ra--P4113.aspx

And then spend a night sleeping face down, wearing it, and nothing else..
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote