View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 09:49 AM   #96
AshleyDegraded

• Newd Years Countdown - Let me dress up as if we were going out for the evening, makeup, hair, jewelry and a sexy dress. We will enjoy the evening at home and will do a sexy strip dance taking off one item of clothing at the top of each hour. Let's time it out so I remove the last piece of clothing at 11:00 and I will ring in the Newd Year Newd!

My man wanted to try this one and I enjoyed the idea. It seemed sexy and fun. I put on my best date night make-up and my favorite dress. By about 7PM I was down to my underwear and he thought it would be a hoot to take a looksie at some of the ones that had been set aside.

This Will Hurt Me More Than It Hurts You

On receipt of this coupon you may put on a condom, cover the condom in toothpaste or hot sauce, and fuck any of my holes raw.

Before trying this, I did a quick google search and it revealed that toothpaste and hot sauce can both damage my private bits. So he went with toothpaste and blowjob. It was refreshing LOL. Also odd.

Play What's in my pussy

You will be blindfolded and laying on the bed/couch while your BF selects 10 items at random to tease your pussy with. Make a bet on how many you can guess correctly. He will tease you for one minute per item. After all 10 are done, select your favorite item and use it to cum while he watches.

I got approximately 0 of these guessed. It is harder than it seems. The first few objects were kind of easy (pen, banana which I could smell) but by the end he was tapping me with a book cover and a shoe LOL. The shoe was gross !

Still sort of a fun game.

Piss Funnel

Upon receiving this token I will strip all my clothes off, lie down, put a funnel (or similar implement) in my mouth, and swallow everything your bladder has to offer me. Once you are finished you may remove the funnel and fuck my throat.

Not a fun game. Piss is gross and this was humiliating with the funnel. Also, very hard to swallow laying down. He choose not to “fuck my throat” after since he had just had a blowjob.

Refresh Your Bikini Wardrobe

Upon receiving this coupon, I will replace all my existing swimwear with daring swimwear from the 2022 Bikini Refresh dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410843

I convinced him not to make me actually throw out my old swimsuits yet since they are expensive and I do not think I could wear any of these around family (or even friends). He said he did not like changing a dare though, so if someone objects here we will follow it to the letter and replace them. In any case, I rolled the dice…

I currently own 3 bathing suits, so we rolled 3 times.

First roll was a 1. Selected the Aztec Stripe 348 Crop Top + 5039 Shorts Bikini. It is not going to cover much of my butt, but it’s by far the most realistic bikini I got. The rest are basically bathing themed lingerie!

Second roll was a 5. These were all insane. I balked at the price but Greg said he didn’t mind paying as long as I promised to model them. Bought

Tahiti Lace 3222 Underwire Top + 2566 Cheeky Bottom Bikini

. Basically underwear!

Final roll was a 3. Only one that had any coverage on the bottom was

Helix 371 Crop Top + 281 Cheeky Bottom Bikini

Greg enjoyed picking out cloths from a site for me. But that site is insane, way too $$, the models are trashy, and I’m not wearing these in public! lol.

• Stroke Me at Midnight - Your choice, would you prefer to cum in my pussy, mouth or ass at midnight? I want your cock to be in one of my holes stroking me at midnight and for you to cum inside of me as the bell drops.

He choose anal. Lots of lube. Made it in. Was kinda kinky to watch the ball drop and try and time it, but mostly it felt like getting fucked in the ass lol.

• Naked Newd Years Day - Unless we are leaving the house I will go to bed naked New Years Eve and remain naked until I wake up on January 2nd. If we go out you will choose a minimum amount of clothing so I don't get arrested. You might take me out in public in just a coat...

I think being naked the next day keep him reminded he could use more coupons because after breakfast I got

Banana Smoothie

On receipt of this coupon I will make myself a smoothie. I will place a banana in the smoothie cup. Your contribution will be a load of your piss, and optionally cum. Once blended I will lick every drop clean.

He used only piss and was almost apologetic about it. Still gross AF.

Didn’t taste too bad though! Banana covers all sins.

Outdoor Fuck 2.0

On receipt of this coupon I will wear *only* a t-shirt, get in your car, drive to a location of your choosing, follow you until you find a location that you are happy with, fuck your brains out, gather your cum on my face, and return home.

This coupon is only redeemable in daylight hours@

Having this be daytime only made it freaky. Going to the car in only a t-shirt should have counted as a dare on it’s own. Luckly I don’t think anyone saw me. The whole drive my mind was racing, and I could not avoid thinking about sex. I wasn’t dressed for anything else!

Went out before noon.

Drove us to a nearby church parking lot that has been closed for years. Somewhat covered by trees from the road, but still a church. We had sex with me leaning against the back of the car. Very uncomfortable but also kinda sexy and wild.

Commentary on dares not done

A bunch of the dares not done were skipped for similar reasons. Greg asked me to let you all know cause he likes the idea of playing around with other people and things that last into he future (for example, inviting friends over and doing ____ or not using a towel for a week). But the planning slows things down and we end up doing ones that can be spur of the moment. Which is why I think the bikini one happened.

Other themes are ones that don’t seem safe (ass to mouth, COVID risky stuff like going to a club/applying to a strip club).
AshleyDegraded is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to AshleyDegraded for this post: