Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-29-2021, 08:03 AM   #1
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Eye 2022 Bikini Refresh

For 2022, all your existing swimwear will be out of bounds.

You will buy all the swimwear for 2022 from Wicked Weasel or an equivalent store. The rest of the instructions assume you use Wicked Weasel. Prices are reasonable, a bikini set can be purchased for less than USD50.

The naughtiest bikinis might offer less coverage, or might go sheer when wet. Be sure to look through the galleries so you get an idea how the bikini will look in and out of the water, and just imagine the looks you’ll get on the beach.

Rules

For each bikini (or swimsuit) you want to buy, roll a 6-sided dice to determine which bikinis you can purchase. Each number on the dice corresponds to a level below, ranked from tamest (Level 1) to naughtiest (Level 5). Your dice roll is the minimum level your bikini needs to be from, but you can always go higher.

Once you’ve selected a bikini and added it to your basket, you can determine whether you want to roll for another bikini.

A roll of a 6 corresponds to the highest level you haven’t already selected a bikini from (so on the first roll this would be Level 5, but if you had already selected a Level 5 bikini it would correspond to Level 4).

Example: Your first roll is a 5, which means you purchase a naughty bikini set from the "On Fire!" level. You determine that you need another more modest bikini to go alongside it so roll again, this time rolling a 2, meaning you can add a second more modest bikini (from Level 2 or above) to go alongside it. You can roll as many times as you like, but once you roll you are committing to buying another bikini, no matter the result. After all, you can always just roll for another bikini..

Each collection (set of bikinis) is ranked to a particular level, but some naughtier individual bikinis from a collection may be ranked higher.

1) "Gorgeous" (Level 1)

Bikini Collections:
Rebel Denim
Neon Bloom
Aztec Stripe

Any bikini or swimsuit works for Level 1, with the exception of the few "lined" styles, which lets be honest - just isn't in the spirit of Wicked Weasel

2) "Warming Up" (Level 2)

Bikini Collections:
Neon Sunset
Sailor Stripe
Matt Lycra
Fleur
Exotic Jewel
Coral Lace
Sundae
Tuxedo

Individual Bikinis:
Rebel Denim with 3001 Tri Top + 4501 Thong
Aztec Stripe 308 Tri Top + 470 Thong Bottom Bikini
Sundae 306 Tri Top + 466 Thong Bottom Bikini

3) "Hot!" (Level 3)

Bikini Collections:
Helix

Individual Bikinis:
Neon Sunset 312 Tri Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini
Matt Lycra 368 Halter Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini
Exotic Jewel 312 Tri Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini
Coral Lace 312 Tri Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini
Aztec Stripe 308 Tri Top + 480 Micro Bottom Bikini
Tuxedo 3448 Crop Top + 438 Thong Bottom Bikini
Sailor Stripe 312 Tri Top + 468 Thong Bottom Bikini
Neon Bloom 341 Bandeau Top + 457 Micro Bottom Bikini
Matt Lycra 819 One Piece Bikini

4) "Smokin'" (Level 4)

Bikini Collections:
Orange Blossom
Polka Mesh
Caribbean Sea

Individual Bikinis:
Sailor Stripe 312 Tri Top + 445 Thong Bottom Bikini
Fleur 380 Crop Top + 456 Micro Bottom Bikini

5) "On Fire!" (Level 5)

Bikini Collections:
Pixel
Mega Mesh
Bare Vision
Sherbet Skies
Sheer Vision
Tahiti Lace
Tigress
Tuxedo Gold Class
Underwater Bliss

Individual Bikinis:
Polka Mesh 381 Crop Top + 457 Micro Bottom Bikini
Polka Mesh 312 Tri Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini
Sailor Stripe 312 Tri Top + 457 Micro Bottom Bikini
Tuxedo 3448 Crop Top + 482 Micro Bottom Bikini

In general if you're selecting a specific bikini combination not listed, tops should be '312 Tri Top' or sexier for Level 3, and bottoms should be equivalent to thongs at Level 3 and micros at level 4. You can always ask about a specific combination by posting here. Wicked Weasel rates their bikinis by a ‘wicked’ rating but I haven’t always followed them, for example Tahiti Lace is considered by WW to be equivalent to Level 2, but I have rated it Level 5 - if you wear lace to the beach that deserves respect in my books! Their full selection of bikinis is available at https://wickedweasel.com/en-us/bikinis.

Once the bikinis arrive you must cycle through them so the naughtiest bikinis get a go - plan in advance so you’re more covered up when you need to be.

Enjoy being the centre of attention this year on the beach, let us know which bikinis you choose! Happy Bikini Buying!

Last edited by sharkey6910; 12-30-2021 at 01:25 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 08:18 AM   #2
Caya
getDare Devil

a little visual representtion of what the difrent classes of bikinis look like would be nice

thanks in advanced
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Caya for this post:
Old 12-29-2021, 11:06 AM   #3
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Here are some examples of bikinis from each of the levels (note: I have selected photos carefully to be within the rules, you'll need to look at the image galleries for each collection to see how hot some of them can be!):

2) Warming Up
See main image on original post

3) Hot!

4) Smokin'

5) On Fire!

The full range of collections and bikinis are listed in the main post.

Remember, anyone can play this dare as long as you're happy wearing female swimwear.

Last edited by sharkey6910; 12-30-2021 at 02:51 PM.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:33 PM   #4
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

In order to make this dare easier to play I have gone through each collection of bikinis on Wicked Weasel's website and ranked them all in a list with easy links to the bikinis. I hope it's appreciated as it took a while ^_^!

Some of the bikinis are of course more daring than others, but overall this is an achievable and realistic list, particularly as you'll be quite unlucky to continually roll the higher levels (remember: rolling a '6' will equate to a lower level if you've already selected a high-level bikini).

Who's first to get ready to turn some heads this summer?
Old 01-12-2022, 07:19 PM   #5
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Ashley is having fun with this dare in her "coupons for my BF" dare at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=409926&page=7

Here are her replies, she was not keen at first but soon got into it. I reckon she'll have a lot of fun with these bikinis. Who else is daring enough to spice up their swimwear time?

I convinced him not to make me actually throw out my old swimsuits yet since they are expensive and I do not think I could wear any of these around family (or even friends). He said he did not like changing a dare though, so if someone objects here we will follow it to the letter and replace them. In any case, I rolled the dice…

I currently own 3 bathing suits, so we rolled 3 times.

First roll was a 1. Selected the Aztec Stripe 348 Crop Top + 5039 Shorts Bikini. It is not going to cover much of my butt, but it’s by far the most realistic bikini I got. The rest are basically bathing themed lingerie!

Second roll was a 5. These were all insane. I balked at the price but Greg said he didn’t mind paying as long as I promised to model them. Bought

Tahiti Lace 3222 Underwire Top + 2566 Cheeky Bottom Bikini

. Basically underwear!

Final roll was a 3. Only one that had any coverage on the bottom was

Helix 371 Crop Top + 281 Cheeky Bottom Bikini

Greg enjoyed picking out cloths from a site for me. But that site is insane, way too $$, the models are trashy, and I’m not wearing these in public! lol."

Dare: Wear one of the new bikinis in a drive through. Maybe your boyfriend can drive or he can make you drive.

The bikini’s arrived and inspired a few more coupons.

I told my BF he could pick the bikini, which was a mistake. He went with the helix set. All of the bikini’s were different than I expected. High quality. They do have some inside mesh, so the bottoms were almost normal-ish on some of them. But is defiantly mesh and see through, so even the aztec felt positively slutty. Just the cut on it exposes a lot of skin. The crop-top still had a lot of boob spillage, and the cut on the bottoms was mostly just ass hanging out. The weirdest thing with it is that from maybe 10 feet away in the mirror it looks a lot like a normal bikini except around the nipples. But ALL of it has the air flow of mesh so I FEEL like I am even more exposed than I am. Also I am very exposed.

I drove to Wendy’s and got a small order. I was nervous as hell driving in a bikini, worried everyone in other cars was looking at me.

Woman giving the food gave me a second glance but basically ignored me hahaha. It’s amazing what people deal with.

After we pulled away I was basically shaking and we pulled into a parking spot. After I calmed down he asked I was ready to up the game. I said “what do you mean?”
Old 01-26-2022, 09:13 AM   #6
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Wicked Weasel have a new bikini, the Oasis Mesh

Being partially see-through and partially obscured it might take a few double takes before someone realises they can see your nipple.

It comes in at Level 4 (Smokin'), meaning you can select this bikini range for all but the highest roles of the dice.

It also comes with a discount and a free sarong, but - honestly - I have no connection to Wicked Weasel I just want to encourage you to have an adventurous and naughty year filled with bikini-based dare possibilities.

Take the plunge!
Old 03-18-2022, 11:45 AM   #7
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Summer's coming, surely it's time for a bikini refresh?

Two new bikinis:

"Warming Up" (Level 2)
Tivali

Except if you go for the 456 Micro Bikini Bottom (pictured above), which counts as Level 3

"On Fire!" (Level 5)
Cyprus Mesh

Take the plunge and turn some heads this summer! This dare can also lead to other exciting exhibitionist dares, as Ashley has found
Old 04-22-2022, 12:00 PM   #8
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lots of New Bikinis, New Full List!

A lot has happened since this was last updated. It's time to get your summer swimwear in.

New bikini collections:

Bikini Collections:
Coastal Gingham - "Warming Up" (Level 2) (except 2324 Cheeky Bikini Bottom which is Level 1)
Birthday Sheer Surprise - "On Fire!" (Level 5)
Birthday Party - "Gorgeous" (Level 1)
Wonderlust - "On Fire!" (Level 5)

New bikinis:
Sunset Roses 312 Tri Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini - "Smokin'" (Level 4)

==== As a lot of lines have been added and removed, here's
the Full Dare Reposted with the Current Bikini List

For 2022, all your existing swimwear will be out of bounds.

You will buy all the swimwear for 2022 from Wicked Weasel or an equivalent store. The rest of the instructions assume you use Wicked Weasel. Prices are reasonable, a bikini set can be purchased for less than USD50.

The naughtiest bikinis might offer less coverage, or might go sheer when wet. Be sure to look through the galleries so you get an idea how the bikini will look in and out of the water, and just imagine the looks you’ll get on the beach.

Rules

For each bikini (or swimsuit) you want to buy, roll a 6-sided dice to determine which bikinis you can purchase. Each number on the dice corresponds to a level below, ranked from tamest (Level 1) to naughtiest (Level 5). Your dice roll is the minimum level your bikini needs to be from, but you can always go higher.

Once you’ve selected a bikini and added it to your basket, you can determine whether you want to roll for another bikini.

A roll of a 6 corresponds to the highest level you haven’t already selected a bikini from (so on the first roll this would be Level 5, but if you had already selected a Level 5 bikini it would correspond to Level 4).

Example: Your first roll is a 5, which means you purchase a naughty bikini set from the "On Fire!" level. You determine that you need another more modest bikini to go alongside it so roll again, this time rolling a 2, meaning you can add a second more modest bikini (from Level 2 or above) to go alongside it. You can roll as many times as you like, but once you roll you are committing to buying another bikini, no matter the result. After all, you can always just roll for another bikini..

Each collection (set of bikinis) is ranked to a particular level, but some naughtier individual bikinis from a collection may be ranked higher.

1) "Gorgeous" (Level 1)

Bikini Collections:
Rebel Denim
Neon Bloom
Aztec Stripe
Birthday Party

Any bikini or swimsuit works for Level 1, with the exception of the few "lined" styles, which lets be honest - just isn't in the spirit of Wicked Weasel

2) "Warming Up" (Level 2)

Bikini Collections:
Neon Sunset
Sailor Stripe
Matt Lycra
Exotic Jewel
Tuxedo
Coastal Gingham (except 2324 Cheeky Bikini Bottom which is Level 1)

Individual Bikinis:
Rebel Denim with 3001 Tri Top + 4501 Thong
Aztec Stripe 308 Tri Top + 470 Thong Bottom Bikini

3) "Hot!" (Level 3)

Bikini Collections:
Helix

Individual Bikinis:
Matt Lycra 368 Halter Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini
Exotic Jewel 312 Tri Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini
Aztec Stripe 308 Tri Top + 480 Micro Bottom Bikini
Tuxedo 3448 Crop Top + 438 Thong Bottom Bikini
Sailor Stripe 312 Tri Top + 468 Thong Bottom Bikini
Neon Bloom 341 Bandeau Top + 457 Micro Bottom Bikini
Sailor Stripe 831 Scrunch One-Piece Bikini
Matt Lycra 819 One Piece Bikini
2022 Microminimus Birthday Party 312 Tri Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini

4) "Smokin'" (Level 4)

Bikini Collections:
Polka Mesh

Individual Bikinis:
Sailor Stripe 312 Tri Top + 445 Thong Bottom Bikini

5) "On Fire!" (Level 5)

Bikini Collections:
Pixel
Mega Mesh
Bare Vision
Sherbet Skies
Sheer Vision
Tahiti Lace
Tigress
Tuxedo Gold Class
Birthday Sheer Surprise
Wonderlust

Individual Bikinis:
Polka Mesh 381 Crop Top + 457 Micro Bottom Bikini
Polka Mesh 312 Tri Top + 449 Thong Bottom Bikini
Sailor Stripe 312 Tri Top + 457 Micro Bottom Bikini

In general if you're selecting a specific bikini combination not listed, tops should be '312 Tri Top' or sexier for Level 3, and bottoms should be equivalent to thongs at Level 3 and micros at level 4. You can always ask about a specific combination by posting here. Wicked Weasel rates their bikinis by a ‘wicked’ rating but I haven’t always followed them, for example Tahiti Lace is considered by WW to be equivalent to Level 2, but I have rated it Level 5 - if you wear lace to the beach that deserves respect in my books! Their full selection of bikinis is available at https://wickedweasel.com/en-us/bikinis.

Once the bikinis arrive you must cycle through them so the naughtiest bikinis get a go - plan in advance so you’re more covered up when you need to be.

Enjoy being the centre of attention this year on the beach, let us know which bikinis you choose! Happy Bikini Buying!

Advertisements
Kink Talk