Thread: Fiction: Blue Balls
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2021, 02:26 AM   #2
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter two

I managed to get the boxes back in the loft and get myself into the kitchen in time, just.
“There you are” she said, glancing at her watch “Make me a bacon sandwich” she ordered.
I supressed a moan, how could I cook bacon with my balls waiting to be burst with one spit of fat from the pan “Miss, please Miss, may I wear an apron?”
“Why’s that drip?” She knew damn well why.
“My balls Miss, they might get burned”
“No you can’t, always naked in the house, you know that” she said with a knowing look “Your balls are your problem, not mine”
“Yes Miss“ I said, reluctantly I made my way to the kitchen.
My nerves were on edge as I fried the bacon, every pop and crack made me wince as the bacon crackled in the pan, I was standing as far back as I could, leaning forward, trying to shield my balls with my body I knew my chance of relief this month could be gone in an instant.

I’d always loved denial, something that Jess had been instantly fascinated by when she’d found out. I worked at her nightclub, moving cases of drinks around and restocking the bars. From the moment I’d seen her striding round the place I’d been enthralled, she was magnificent, she had a confident commanding air about her.
I can remember the night we ended up chatting. I was one of the last to leave that night as I stayed to clean up, so we were alone in the bar.
It was just a joke, I’d been watching her all night, I couldn’t take my eyes off her, I’m sure she must have noticed me staring. I’d been wearing a chastity cage for a couple of days, just to feel the tight grip and sense of control from the steel and I was starting to feel very horny.
She was bending over, putting some glasses back under the bar, her full round ass looked irresistible in her leather pants.
“I’m getting fucking sick of the comments I get from all those horny fuckers every night” she said without looking round “Do they think they can speak to me however they want? Just because they’re customers they think I have to take that shit”
She was obviously angry, I’d seen a group of guys leering and making obscene comments as she served them earlier. I was aware of the irony that I couldn’t take my eyes off her ass as she said it.
“I know what you mean, guys like that should have their cocks locked up” I blurted out without thinking, shit, that wasn’t appropriate. I’d had a few drinks that evening and it just slipped out.
She stood up and turned, looking slightly confused, I think she wasn’t sure if she’d heard me right.
“What was that?” she said casually, picking up some more glasses.
My cheeks flushed and I could feel myself start to sweat, this was one of the moments in life where things could go either way, I could take the easy way out, the cowards way, or I could take a chance that could change everything.
If I’d just said “Nothing, just joking” she probably would have just let it go and put it down to some strange drunken comment.
“They..they should have their cocks put in chastity cages, that would stop them being disrespectful” the back of my neck felt prickly and hot, I held my breath, what was I doing.
She smiled, my relief at that was palpable “What do you mean?” she said, her curiosity had been piqued, she’d stopped what she was doing.
“A chastity cage. A device to stop a guy from getting an erection, they’re actually a thing” I said, trying to be casual about it. I’d hedged my bets, not wanting to let her know this was very much my thing yet.
“Why would a guy do that? Wouldn’t it be painful?”
“It’s a kink, some guys like to be locked up, they like having their cocks controlled by someone else”
She giggled at that “Like a submissive thing then? I know lots of guys like to be dominated don’t they” she could see I was getting agitated “Are you alright?”
It was going to be now or never, I was trembling, my face must have been bright red “Yes I’m alright, it’s just… that…..I’m wearing a chastity cage right now” fuck, I’ve done it now, I had no idea how this was going to go.
She stared at me intently, it was obvious from my red sweating face and shaking hands that I wasn’t just messing around.
“Oh are you?” she said with a confident grin “So who has the key? I didn’t know you had a girlfriend”
“I…I don’t have a girlfriend, the key’s at home”
I could see she was enjoying my discomfort, she’d moved closer to me and seemed to push her chest forward provocatively, she certainly didn’t seem to be disgusted or repulsed by what she was hearing, if anything she looked a bit aroused.
“So you just go home and take it off again do you?”
“Yes, sometimes I keep it on for a few days”
“But what’s the point? If you can just unlock it when you want why do you do it?”
“I…I fantasise that a woman has the key and she won’t let me have it back” my cheeks felt like they were on fire, I’d never told anyone this, ever, not any previous girlfriends, nobody knew, I was feeling like a naughty boy that had just been caught.
“Well well, isn’t that interesting” she said, her mind was obviously whirring, I had a feeling she’d felt a bit of an attraction to me before, but of course I was always too scared to try and pursue that, my heart was beating out my chest.
She suddenly took on a more authoritative air “Show me!” she ordered
“W..What?”
“You heard, I want to see this cage of yours”
“Alright then….if you’re sure?”
“Yes, I’m sure, show me!”
In a few seconds my cock had gone from a tiny shrivelled worm to trying to burst out of the cage.
I undid my belt and dropped my pants, the cage was being forced forwards obscenely by my straining cock by the time I’d pulled my briefs down.
Her eyes widened and a look of glee came over her face “Oh that is fucking amazing! why aren’t all guys cocks locked up in those things?” I could see she was getting aroused as the possibilities raced through her mind.
She took a step forward, she was right up against me now, putting her arms round my neck she whispered in my ear “Well Paul, I think you should go home and get the keys to that thing, then come round to my apartment, don’t you?”
“Yes Jess, definitely” I said breathlessly, hardly able to contain my arousal, I struggled not to grab her body and pull her tight to me.
“Well off you go then, be there in an hour” she was stroking the front of her leather pants, I don’t think she even realised she was doing it.

That was two years ago, a moment that I’ll never forget, Jess fell into the role of Mistress and keyholder instantly, researching it on the internet, it seemed like this is what she’d been missing all her life. She was never someone who needed a man to look after her but I don’t think it had ever occurred to her that she didn’t need to put up with some arrogant misogynistic man, there were other options.
To have an attentive submissive man pampering her, cleaning her house, doing all her chores and serving her in every way she required in bed with never a word of complaint was just how things should be.
I’d always loved how strict she was with my chastity, she loved turning me into a dripping mess, orgasms were limited to once a month, this has become even less lately as she’s started to introduce evil little games to play on release day to see if I get unlocked. It’s been two months now since I was allowed to cum, and it’s becoming intense and unbearable even for me, the teasing is relentless, I’m constantly trembling with frustration, thinking of anything else is becoming impossible.
I missed out on an orgasm last month when I failed another of her little games. Clare and Tina had each brought five pairs of their dirty panties with them for that evening’s entertainment. With my hands tied behind my back all I needed to do was sniff each pair and pick them up in my mouth and drop them in front of the girl whose panties they were. It was so unfair, how could I possibly tell, that didn’t matter though, it was entertaining for the girls.
That was a month ago, now my craving for relief is very real, as they say, chastity doesn’t really start until you want it to stop.

I manage to prepare the lunch with my balls intact, placing the food and drink on a tray I slowly make my way to the living room where she’s sitting on the couch watching TV.
“Put it on the side drip” she says not even looking at me.
I carefully place it on the table next to her.
“Footrest” she says, she doesn’t need to say any more, I know what the command means.
“Yes Miss” I say as I get on all fours in front of her.
“Face the TV” she adds.
“Yes Miss” I say reluctantly.
She rests her legs on my back while she enjoys her lunch, the shiny leggings feel lovely on my skin, I keep as still as possible, if I move too much I’ll get a slap on the balls.
When she’s finished eating she brings her feet down onto the floor again, I daren’t move, I can hear her toes tapping the balloons lightly.
She starts bringing her foot up now, kinking my balls, making them bounce around between my legs, I feel incredibly vulnerable, they feel like an extension of me now, every time she swipes them with her feet I cringe, never knowing if this will be the kick that ends my chance of relief.
“Such big full balls drip” she mocks “You look fit to….BURST!” she says just as she gives them a particularly hard kick.
I gasp and suck some air in, waiting to hear the pop, but it doesn’t come.
“Yes Miss, my balls are so full Miss, it’s been two months since I emptied them Miss” I hope reminding her of last months denial might soften her a bit.
“Well who’s fault is that? You should be able to tell Tina and Clare’s scent by now, you get to smell it often enough” she giggles
“Yes Miss” what else can I say?
With another kick to my balls “Now get the house clean, I’m going to sleep for a while”
“Yes Miss” I say with relief, at least the immediate threat of losing a ball is removed for a while, I get up and make my way to the kitchen as Jess brings her legs up to lay on the couch and closes her eyes.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post: