Thread: Fiction: Blue Balls
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 02:33 AM   #1
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk
Default Blue Balls

Chapter one

I slowly carried the tray into the bedroom, trying not to make any noise and put the breakfast and coffee down on the bedside table. Moving to the bottom of the bed, I lifted the duvet and carefully moved up between the legs of my Mistress. It was warm under the duvet, the wonderful mix of aromas coming from her gorgeous body was intoxicating. Being very careful not to put any of my weight on her body I positioned myself over her pussy, the aroma was stronger here, in the dim light I could see a hint of wetness. I lowered my face until my outstretched tongue was able to start lapping at her smooth lips, running it up and down slowly, her lips gradually parted, I was able to push slightly deeper now. Mistress started to stir, she moved her hips as she started to wake, this caught me by surprise and I quickly changed position to keep my tongue in contact with her.
She was fully awake now, I could hear her sigh as she enjoyed the sensation of my slow tender movements. This was my morning routine to wake her, I’d never know if she’d stop me or lay back and enjoy an extended session and a couple of orgasms.
With a soft moan “That’ll do, get off” she said, reaching over to pick up her coffee.
I crawled out from under the duvet and stood next to the bed, ready to serve her anything she requested, my chastity cage was sticking out in front of me, my straining cock making it bob around as I moved, my engorged red balls felt squashed and tender.
She smirked as she looked over at the state I was in already “So what day is it today drippy?”
Drippy was the name she gave me when she saw how much precum would drip out of my cage after only a few days of being locked up, this was two years ago, it was difficult to remember what it was like to not have a tight restricting device gripping my cock, it seems like a lifetime ago now.
“It’s release day Miss” I whispered, my head down respectfully
“Yes, release day isn’t it” she reached over and cupped my balls in her hand “Feeling full are they?” she teased as she squeezed slightly
“Ye-Yes Miss” I gasped
“Well you’d better hope your release isn’t cancelled then” she giggled.
I groaned inside, I knew her, she had something planned, it wasn’t going to be a normal monthly unlocking for a quick rub and squirt.
She reached into her bedside table and took out a couple of balloons and some string, with an evil grin she handed me the balloons “Blow these up” she ordered.
Confused, I took the balloons “Yes Miss” I said and proceeded to blow them up.
“As big as you can without bursting them” She added as I was blowing up the first one.
I blew them up and tied them, they were bright blue, about 15 inches wide.
“Use the string to tie them to your balls” she said.
“Yes Miss” I said, still not knowing where this was going, it was unlikely to end well for me though. I tied the string to the balloons and attached them to my scrotum so they were pulled tight up under my balls.
“She laughed “Oh perfect, two nice big blue balls, I bet that’s how big and blue yours are feeling right now isn’t it drip?”
She was right, they did “Yes Miss, they’re so full Miss, they feel like they’re going to burst” I whined, I knew she had some evil plan to put my release in jeopardy, I was really hoping to have my release this month.
“We’ve got guests coming round tonight, Clare and Tina are coming, and a couple of others as well, so you’ll be serving us this evening”
My heart skipped, Clare and Tina knew of our relationship, they both loved watching me suffer and enjoyed joining in. They had been friends with Jess, my Mistress forever and they shared everything, adding to my torment whenever they came round. So far these were the only two people aware of my predicament, now two more people would be brought into the loop.
“Yes Miss, who are the others Miss?” I knew I was pushing my luck asking but my need to know was intense.
“None of your fucking business” she snapped “What you need to be worrying about are those big blue balls of yours. They better still be intact by the end of the evening, if they’re not then that release you’re always thinking about won’t be happening”.
So that was her plan, I needed to try and stop these balls being burst for the whole day and evening, my stomach was churning now, it was unlikely to be a fair contest.
She reached over and picked up a large vibrator from the table “Well, fuck off then, your list of chores is in the kitchen” she said as she turned on the vibe, her hand slid under the duvet and I could see her wriggle as she worked it inside her.
“And look after those balls drip, if I hear one pop you’ll be in so much trouble” she said, her eyes were closed now.

I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen, as soon as I started walking the balloons were being knocked into the air by my knees, I had to slow down so they didn’t start bouncing up and down violently, seeing them bouncing around made me wince.
My heart sank as I saw the list of chores, there was a big pile of ironing, lots of cleaning, but there had to be an evil task on there. She wanted a stack of boxes brought down from the loft, I swore under my breath, the loft was accessed through a small hatch with an aluminium ladder, that thing was a nightmare at the best of times, it was cheap and had lots of sharp corners and edges that would scratch you if you weren’t careful.
I started on the ironing, it wasn’t long before my back was aching, I had to lean forward to reach the board, standing well back to stop my balls being squashed against the legs, she’d obviously been saving up the ironing just for this, her devious mind was always working to think of little ways of tormenting me, I’ve always loved her for that, despite the pain in my back my cock was throbbing in the cage at my predicament. I was so aware that if the hot side of the iron touched a balloon it would burst instantly.
After what seemed like an eternity the ironing was done and I decided to tackle the boxes in the loft, I knew if they weren’t down when she came downstairs she wouldn’t be happy.
I very slowly made my way up the ladder, taking one step at a time, I used one arm to try and cradle my balls against my stomach as best I could, I was so aware of every little corner that could potentially be my downfall. There were eight boxes in all. I was sweating with the effort and the fear that every movement could be a disaster by the time I’d got all the boxes down. It had taken half an hour to do a ten minute job, I knew she wouldn’t let that go. Just as I was thinking how time had got away from me she came out the bedroom.

She was dressed in some wet look leggings and a tight crop top, she knew my weakness for anything shiny, she had a large collection of leather, PVC and latex clothes. She’d always have something on that would keep me drooling.
She was thirty eight, two years older than me, her body was filled out beautifully, she had a perfect hour glass figure, the sort of figure that only comes with maturity. Her ass cheeks were round and full, they would sway deliciously as she walked, from the side they looked like a perfect peach. Every piece of tight shiny clothing she wore would accentuate her full voluptuous figure, her latex and leather pants and skirts would grip those cheeks to turn them into two firm giggling orbs. She had thick powerful thighs and a small waist.
Her breasts were full and heavy, they were almost spilling out of her crop top, she never wore a bra at home, her breasts swung from side to side as she walked down the corridor towards me, the top held them up slightly but did nothing to prevent the pendulous swing. Her large hard nipples were painfully obvious, I could see them visibly rubbing on the material.

“How are you getting on drip?” she said with a smile, she could see I was sweating.
“I’ve got the boxes for you Miss, and I’ve finished the ironing”
She looked over to the stack of boxes “Yeah, I don’t think I need them right now, put them back” she said casually
“MISS!” I blurted out before I could stop myself.
She looked at me with a stern glare “Yes drip? Is there something you want to say?”
“No Miss” I whispered, with my head down, I couldn’t help myself from staring at the camel toe formed by the shiny leggings, disappearing between her full lips, I could tell she’d just had a long session with her toys, her pussy was still engorged and her lips parted.
“Good, I want you downstairs in twenty minutes making my lunch” she said as she turned and walked down the stairs.
“Yes Miss” I groaned under my breath. I quickly pulled the ladder down again, I’d had some practice at keeping my balls out of harm’s way, hopefully I’d be quicker this time.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post: