View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 05:57 PM   #14
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
From anonymous Getdarer through PM... So don't want to post a scat dare or post in a thread with scat, no worries, you can PM your culinary delight and I'll post it anonymously for you.

You can make this for any one of your three meals that day. However, I want you to retain one to have as a little desert for the next three meals after the full meal you will have. If you want to keep it strictly in line with the thread, you can send me report of those desert meals in pm instead of in the thread. The main meal should however be reported on in the thread.

What's the meal you ask?

You will prepare some delicious crepes. Quite a simple meal really when done well with a nice filling. This is where it gets interesting. Your filling will be a nice decent sized full log of shit mixed with the same amount of... yes you guessed it... peanut butter. You'll mix the two together and fill your crepe with it off the heat so it doesn't get too runny in the pan. You should have at least three crepes with filling for the full meal. One filled crepe will be your desert for the next three meals after that as mentioned. If you have any filling left, you should use it up either in more crepes or otherwise. You must eat the whole filling mixture! No cheating!

Oh and since I know you've been having cravings for them recently, almost like a pregnant woman, you'll have a pickle on the side with your main meal.

Believe it or not, I've never had a crepe before. So this was my first taste with crepes.

I made these this morning. I had saved my shit from yesterday, added in this mornings. Then added in the about the same amount of peanut butter and mixed it all together. That was a lot of peanut butter! I know, others are saying that's a lot of shit and I'm thinking about all that peanut butter!

I made 6 crepes as noted. 3 for breakfast, and 3 to go as deserts for my next 3 meals. I say made... well, I looked up how to make, then I looked to see if I can buy anything already made, so I purchased already made and just made the filling! So I guess, I prepared. So my filling was 50/50 shit and peanut butter.

I put my 3 for breakfast in the dog bowl (per the first request in the thread). Got a pickle. My stomach turned with the pickle. And I did throw up a little bit. Call it a special sauce for the crepes. I managed to finish eating the pickle and then went on to my crepes.

I started with the one that really didn't get hit with the vomit. The peanut butter was nasty. And it was tough to eat and my stomach was not happy with me. But I did not throw up again.

I didn't throw up a lot with the pickle, but the other two crepes had gotten it. So that was nasty trying to get down. Fighting my stomach not to vomit more. I took it slow, finished the last two.

I had a crepe after lunch and after dinner tonight. yum yum. One left for after breakfast tomorrow.

Culinary review: With pickle -10! without pickle 1. I would much rather just have had it filled with shit. While nasty and disgusting, degrading and humiliating, I at least am able to keep it down.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote