View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 06:39 AM   #15379
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

double emily22
double ABAC sabina

Before I get to my final counts...
The following getdarer's have posted at least 10 times during my promise, so you get to send a fun little dare for me to do at the hotel. I did ask for the dare by end of today, just so I am sure to bring with me what I need and know it ahead of time. The later I am told, does risk whether I can get it done or not. Especially if I feel it needs to be adjusted and we go back and forth, such as I said no suggestions like having to go to the bar or gym naked.
You can PM me or post here if you like.
emily22 - 12
pain slut joe - 15
humiliatedboyslave - my keyholder will add another fun thing for me

Here are my final counts.

HALL WALKS - 98 (every 20th is on all fours)
That will be about 33 a night if I even them out! and a total of four fag crawls on all fours! Plus a flight of stairs between each hall walk!
PROSTATE - 11 (needed 15 for first)
I am safe from that walk of shame!
ELEVATOR - 45 (needs 15 for first)
This means I need to have 6 stops along the way. So I can't recall about 2 and 10 (or if it's 9), so I may be able to complete in one elevator ride and I may need to do this in two rides.
BIKINI - 23 (needs 20 for first)
I know many of you were hoping for this. I will be doing this once.
KEY - 6
Every time I leave my room naked, I will be leaving the key 6 floors away if possible. May be less depending on exactly what floor my room ends up being on, in which case it will be the maximum floors away I can do it. But I'll figure out how far and where after I've checked in.
DRINK UP - 11
I don't mind this one at all
CRATE - 5
This one leaves me a bit stiff in the morning, but not a bad count
A2M SHOWOFF - 5
Not bad considering how many I did with the last promise
ANALGASM - 5 (do one for every 10)
Spared this embarassment!

98 hall walks! That is a lot! I had originally tried to get him to cap it at 10 a night, then 20. He was confident I could complete, but also included a penalty should I not complete all my hotel tasks. I won't get into adding up the penalty unless that is necassary. I've done upwards of 15-20 hall walks in a night before, but I can't think of any stay I've done 3 nights in a row and really pushed it with this many. Well, I could do it all in one night I suppose, but that's 98 hall walks plus a flight of stairs between each of them, so I don't think that will happen!!!! My keyholder already messaged me to tell me that I was whining about limits and they were even reached, such a big baby I was he said.

Elevator ride. That is always one that is so thrilling. And scary. Going from the lowest floor to the highest floor I can, and making 6 stops along the way. If I am limited to floors 3-9, that will mean 2 rides. I am pretty sure the top floor is not rooms if I recall, but I can't recall floor 2.

My keyholder has given me this fun little dare to do every night for my 10 posts during the promise
- I will do 25 pushups and 25 situps in any hall except the floor I'm on. And just like a walk, if I leave the area, I must restart my count. The situps aren't a problem, but I suck at pushups so there will be some pausing there.

Additionally, he added a punishment in for the fact that I messed the count up when I did the tallying and had all the keywords in my posts but didn't count them. Since he had to point that out to me, he said my punishment whenever I leave the room naked is to be wearing my noise cancelling headphones. That is freaking me out as that is going to block out so much of the noise!!!

I will keep you updated soon

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post: