Thread: Fiction: The Sparkle Project
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 07:21 AM   #8
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

There was no reply. A tick mark with a "D" appeared, showing that it was delivered, but there was no indication that it was read. Lynn paced nervously around the small living room unsure what to do, when the phone rang.

It was her sister, calling to ask what she would like for her birthday. As usual, her sister quickly turned the call in to a rambling rant about her boyfriend, her boss, her bitchy friends, and of course, about their mom. Her sister's world only revolved around herself.

During the call, the phone buzzed a couple of times, but it didn't register with Lynn. She was too busy trying to ignore the voice on the line while making the requisite sounds of agreement, while fidgeting and worrying about the strange situation that she seemed to be in. More than fear, she felt a strange sense of excitement, and that was the reason for the worry. Any reasonable person would have either ignored the threat, or would have gone to the police. Instead, Lynn had done exactly what that person had told her to do.

The call lasted more than an hour, as usual. It was only after a cool glass of water and staring out of the window wondering why she hadn't received a reply yet, that she remembered those buzzes.

The first message read, "Very good. So you have decided to cooperate. I am quite sure that wasn't just because you were worried what I might do, right? I mean, I did tell you that I won't leak the videos. You were more worried about what you might miss out, LOL."

That, undeniably, was true. Lynn's life has always been bland and ordered, and when it came to sex - strictly conservative. Even with the guys she occasionally brought home, she rarely did anything crazy - where "crazy" was defined as going down on him.

The second message contained a prediction that turned out to be true. "If you put your hand inside your panties and touch your cunt lips, you will find them dripping wet. That's how excited you are right now." It was scary how well this person... this man... knew her.

"I want to see how wet you are. Spread your legs and take a pic of your panty crotch and send it to me. Use the camera function in the Kik app so that I know that the pic is current," demanded the third.

Even with the occasional guy she brought home, Lynn undressed with the lights out. Other than during that romp in the procedure room, no man had seen her naked, let alone in her underwear. But this was worse than an underwear pic. This was an underwear pic that was very humiliating, because the person seeing it could see how aroused she was... and she was getting wetter by the minute just with the thought of it.

Before she could think herself out of it, Lynn pulled down her thick pajama pants, spread her legs and took a photo. It was blurry, and you couldn't see anything. She steadied her hand and tried again. This time it wasn't that bad - there was a tiny wet spot where her juices had soaked through the double lining, but you really had to look to see it.

With trembling fingers, she clicked "Send".
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 11-23-2021 at 03:23 AM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post: