View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 10:25 AM   #19
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Would we class the diablo series as rogue like, if so that

Diablo has elements of a rogue-like but I usually intend it more as the "you get one shot to try and beat the game/permadeath" kind of thing. Binding of Isaac is a pure one, but Hades and Curse of the Dead Gods get really close.

Classifications just do so much in any case, so it's not really important. They are just helpful in communicating but often everyone has a different way of interpreting them, so it's not like it makes it any better haha.

We loved to play Diablo III in 4 players, couch co-op. Was a mess at launch but after they worked on it for so long, it turned out ot be a great game. Nice choice! Also, thinking more about it, in hardcore mode with permadeath it can surely be considered a rogue-like by the standard definition.

First one I ever saw was neon genesis but was too young to take it in, the first one I was proper invested in was.... Sword art online, enjoyed it and opened my eyes to loads of new stuff especially even more isekai trash

Damn. So many people got introduced to animes by Neon Genesis, it always surprises me. It's not the easiest entry point to set foot in, at all. But it just works. That anime is a gem

Questions:

The voyeur aspect seems quite prevalent on your bdsm test. Do you prefer watching or being watched?

How do you picture the scene of your first cuckolding experience?

Have you had sexual experiences with both sexes irl?

When did your taste for submission and humiliation started showing up?

Would you ever consider trying to switch to being a dom with someone you care for, if she/he is asking for that?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote