View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 07:31 AM   #14909
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Default Promise Completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
This promise expires in 22 hours and 42 minutes, i.e., 10:00 am US Central time tomorrow.

The following Keywords will be active. You can post one or both in any message. Any general rules in this thread about double posting, etc., apply here.

I am going on a hike tomorrow, approximately 9-10 miles.

For every keyword CLAMPS I will wear nipple clamps (under my shirt) for 10 minutes while on the trail.

If the keyword PISS gets used a minimum of 15 times I will piss my pants on the trail (and hope people don't notice too much...).
This promise seems to have skated under the radar, as there was only one post giving me any keywords (thank you, PersonTired). So I wore nipple clamps for 10 minutes on my hike yesterday. Hard to get nipple clamps to stay on sweaty nipples! I could have done it shirtless, as nobody passed through the 4-way junction where I wore them while eating lunch. C'est la vie.

Sorry I couldn't have been more of a slut.

But as thanks to PersonTired, ALLFOURS and BUST.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post: