Thread: Fiction: Sailor Fucktoy
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2021, 04:12 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Captain's choice

Captain’s choice

A new set of applicants to choose from to fill up the ranks of the naval regiments. As the captains looked through, eyeing up the potential candidates, making requests, turning away others – one application caught one of the captain’s eyes. “Excuse me a moment,” he said to the others and quickly hurried into the hallway of the base.

He took out his phone and found is cousin’s name. “Hey, so you managed it then,” he said quietly. There was silence at the other end.

“What do you mean?” Kai asked.

“Sienna. You persuaded her to join up,” the captain answered softly.

Kai sighed. “Oh, I actually didn’t know if she had or not. She was very nervous about signing up. I’m pleased she has though. The Navy will look after her. Be her new family. You’ve got to be better than her current one anyway.”

There was a moment of silence. “Of course. I’ll make sure she ends up in a good regiment. One that will look after her well,” the captain replied after a short pause.

“Well I’m glad to hear it. How is your all male regiment going by the way?” Kai added.

The captain smiled. “It’s looking good. We already have around 80 recruits. Just another 30 or so to go,” he added, looking the application over. “I’ll catch you later Kai.” He hung up the phone and returned to the office.

He placed the application down in the middle of the table. “This one is mine,” he said assuredly. The other captains didn’t even question it and agreed. With a smile, the captain took the red stamp, stamped approved at the top and then the regiment number.

“Welcome to the navy, Sienna,” he whispered quietly.

Note: We have now met both of our main characters. Sienna and the Captain.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post: