View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 01:03 PM   #223
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
You seem well informed, and I thank you for sharing your infos. Besides I think that even if she wasn't controlled outside of this, the number and the detail of the rules is becoming so large that she would spend the half of the time just wondering what she could/couldn't do .

Anyway I give my (little) contribute in the hope to read interesting reports, following or not the rules that I suggested (not to argue, to be clear).
Absolutely! No worries man and no argument to be made there. I just wanted everyone to have the full informations to work with.

As you said (and I totally agree) the schedule is already overcharged and even too unrealistic on some things. Knowing that she has to do a lot beside of that, surely can help calibrating.

Also, control aspects coming from the thread are quite dulled by the fact that someone is already controlling and control related rules are likely to be ignored.

It's just fair that who wants to partecipate in that knows it.

If others are ok with that and still want to go for it, I'm kinda happy about it

I partecipated myself quite a bit in the thread and even if I don't like how things went, i sincerely hope that she'll have a ton of fun

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-08-2021 at 01:09 PM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote