View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 04:25 AM   #67
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastramiKitten View Post
Scat is not my limit but it’s borderline there, at the extreme end of dislike. Why don’t you give punishments? Why are you not a fan?
Well, never said I don't give them

It's a complex topic to extend on in a language that is not mine and I don't want the thread to get boring for you. I'll try to make a really quick summary:

1. It's easy to overdo it; saw too much overpunishing for my taste

2. It's easy for it to become an egoistical thing; when it all should be measured and focused on who's receiving

3. Can be given for not respecting requests/expectations that are not fair; and sometimes it's difficult to set where fair and not fair stands, especially online

4.Can lose his power; it's kinda linked to all the above points

Above this all, I simply prefer for other to have fun times with the things they like. If they like being punished harshly, I'm all in for that for sure hehe.

If you think it's an interesting topic we can go on in PM but I'll focus on you here

Other ideas on the dirt part:

- any food that tends to crystallize, like syrup or honey, there are sure others I can't think off rn

- your cums (when allowed/forced). this includes cleaning your hands in the bucket after you masturbate

This one is really challenging, seeing the restrictions and the use you have for everything. I love it will think more

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote