View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 06:19 AM   #23
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Thank you kaiman for the suggestions, I put numbers on your list for easy reading.
I think number 1 (gag under mask) is good only after shopping, becouse cashier ask sometime little things and is not polite to say “good morning” at least. But it can good idea for a public walk
Suggestion number 2 is super naughty!
Idea 3 maybe can wear stockings and take one off when try a pair of sandals? If not too much crouded the store. Act very slutty I am scared. I once one conversation had with a guy who believed I was a girl he used to know. It was frightening
Idea 4 is very tempting and super naughty

Now the word to you guys and girls of community! What you think about the ideas of kaiman for a special shopping experience? Do you think I shell insert some of these modifier?
Thank you for improving readability! I got the grace and the elegance of a bison in a crystal shop, when writing and presenting what I write. Especially in English. Your help is surely welcome

I agree on all that you've said. Gag or filling mouth is for when you already finished shopping and you go for a walk. Others are really naughty and can eventually be adapted if you ever fell like they are too much or if you want to lower a bit the impact that they have on your public visits. After all, this is all about having you have some fun

I'm sure the users will have a lot of other suggestions. The more shy ones may contact you via PM and then you can add them here so everyone know what's up for you.

As usual, thank you very much for being so sweet and open

Looking forward to see how this goes. Just one week left to our birthday!

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote