kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
Hello kaiman
I thank you for very supportive ideas.

I official proclame this:
100 MILESTONE
If 100 voters is reach, at every 8th of month of a NEW SEASON I will go in a new shopping day crossdressed, and to buy some item or clothing for use in the next public shopping. Is eecluded to wear publicly too sexy/slutty like French maid dress or not appropriat at publik, but all not too much esplicit is ok. Sex toy also inclusive
Deadline is:
SPRING SHOPPING 8th of March
SUMMER SHOPPING 8th of Juni
AUTUMN SHOPPING 8th of September
WINTER SHOPPING 8th of Dezember
SPRING SHOPPING 8th March of next year

@kaiman: if you like for discuss publik other milestone idea here is is fine for me, I done already some in the past outdoor

If any other member here in getdare like to launch ideas for realistic play spicing up the my shopping, please join here.

Thank you all dears
sabina
This is perfect, thank you Sabina!

I simply meant to do a public walk or a visit to the mall with the items you got by this thread but this is next level, definitely better and still compatible with not spending too much money and with common sense limits. Great job!

As for the modifiers for the single sessions, I would suggest something hidden in public that could make it even more exciting.

Here some ideas but I'm sure that the users will have a lot of other to suggest:

- wearing something under your mask during shopping (gag, buttplug, buttplug after use ? etc..)
- wear cum somewhere not to obvious or in the face, just sticking out a bit from mask/sunglasses during shopping
- act as slutty as you can or having embarassing and explicit (verbal) interactions with strangers
- wearing your buttplug and bending over x times, or tying something to it so that it sticks out a bit and it's noticeable

This some quick ideas, we'll see what the forum comes up with

Have a great day dear x

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote