View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 01:44 AM   #15
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Laura - Part 1

Actually I think this began in 2012...it can be hard to keep track of the years!

This relationship was one of most disastrous things to happen to Rich...at least so far in his life...things can always get worse haha!

He met this girl Laura on a dating site called plenty of fish, she had a rather mysterious profile that he was drawn to.
They met at a bar in Oxford called the Pen and Wig, moving on to one or two other bars that night, they got on well, they both loved DC and Marvel, Batman in particular. The two of them seemed to really hit it off that night.

However, on the bus home after the date he received the same text he was used to seeing, that she had enjoyed the evening but didn't feel any spark there.
Rich was not new to this message and responded that he understood, but thought it was a shame as he thought they got on well and had a lot in common, she ended up texting back...and they decided to meet again.

Now I don't remember the exact details of how things unfolded after this date for date...but I can comment on the following:

- Laura was very insecure, she didn't like the way she looked, she didn't think she was very smart and she said she had a bad history of men who had abused her, she was pretty quiet and shy in the beginning.

Rich kind of felt bad for her, he wanted to help her to grow and to gain confidence, to mature into a woman and to feel happy inside.

He helped her in every way he could, he would buy her gifts such as flowers to make her feel appreciated, he leant her money to pay off some debt she had with a loan company, he would drive her around to places for dates.
He spent hours on the phone talking with her each night and would see her every weekend.
At the start, the relationship was actually quite a good one and Rich was happy, he introduced her to his friends and she made an effort to get to know them and fit in, they liked her, she was quirky and funny and had a good spirit.

Rich and her also became very sexual...wow...that girl couldn't get enough, she wanted sex every time we met up, she let me dress her up in lingerie and some tight fitting leather effect clothing, she would go with me to this sex shop I knew and we would buy toys together.
She even let me gunge her once, I bought her this tight white outfit, I then poured pink gunge over her and we had sex afterwards, she didn't really enjoy this, but she wanted to know what I liked sexually and to do some experimentation...
She liked to be pinned down, to be spanked, for me to cum over her...in bed she was a revelation and she also enjoyed taking pictures of herself when she was at home to send to me.
She very much desired herself to be seen in a sexual light and for me to long for her in this regard.

At this point, you may be saying, what's the problem? This sounds amazing! Well, this is most likely what I was thinking at this point...oh boy how things changed!...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote