View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 12:25 AM   #13
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default The work Summer's end celebration

We have reached mid-September by this point.

The air is still warm, the weather still holds up and as a celebration work is organising a big party down at the beach!

Okay, this is a beach by the river, part of Northern Warsaw passed the boulevard, it is rather secluded and near a closed beach bar.

Virtually the whole extended team is there, all the managers and departments make an attendance.

When Rich gets there he sees some people starting to build a fire in this large pit, gathering wood and making kindling, he pitches in and does some foraging for materials.

There is a big speech by the managers, thanking everyone for their hard work, there is a lot of alcohol provided, beers and spirits mostly.

Rich tries to talk to Asia, but she is a bit evasive, she hops around from person to person talking, Rich does follow her around a little like a helpless puppy admittedly a bit...

There is a group activity where everyone is split into teams and they need to make some artwork, getting the hint that Asia wants some space Rich joins a different team from her. Once this activity is complete the night continues...

Rich continues to try and find out what is happening with Asia...the two of them eventually walk off to a part of the beach to talk.

Asia reveals to Rich that she is still in love with an Ex-boyfriend, how he mistreated her and then slept with her best friend, she says she is not ready for a serious relationship, her friends tell her she needs therapy and she thinks she will be broken like this for a long time and tells Rich not to wait for her...

Rich is naturally heart broken about this, but to him at least this is some closure and explanation for what has been happening, holding her gently by the shoulders, he tells her that she understands and accepts what they are saying, he lets her go...he is upset, but what can he do? She had given her story and he has to accept that.

He goes to a couple of friends to talk, one friend Basia is also having a bad time, thinking of an ex of hers, Rich holds her in comfort.

The night gets blurry after this, the team end up gravitating from the beach to the nearby Wild Beef bar and continue drinking, Rich has some heart to heart conversations and invites people back to his flat at the end of the night to continue the evening...

Actually...it turns out a lot more happened this night than Rich was aware of...this would be revealed to him later...

Also, this was not the end of things between him and Asia...the worst is yet to come in this twisted story...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote