View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 11:38 PM   #7
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default A brief reprieve...

The day I got back to Poland from the UK...or maybe the day after...I lose track, the team organised to head out to the river to have some drinks.

Naturally being the socialite he was Rich couldn't say no, also Asia was going to be there and Rich wanted to see what would happen...

The night was fun, the team had a lot to drink and some good talks, Asia was behaving a bit more normally, though Rich was still trying to give her some space.
It was decided to go back to Rich's flat at the end of the night for a small after party, Asia actually decided to go back with them...Rich was surprised, they walked ahead of the group and talked a little, Rich kissed her when they got to the entrance of the flat, but Asia said not to do anything in front of the group.

People came back to the flat and had some drinks, Asia left a little earlier than the rest but agreed to see Rich the following day, the party continued a little later before the team headed home.

The following day Asia came over to Rich's flat, they talked a little, watched netflix and played some new games that Rich had purchased while at home...
Asia finally found a game she could consistently beat Rich at called Second Chances, which was a little bit like Tetris, she stated that you needed a certain type of intelligence to beat this game, though they didn't place any bets on it...even though Rich wanted to.

They kissed and cuddled on the sofa, but Asia stopped Rich from taking things further, saying she was on her Period.
They watched a movie and Rich would massage her back.

In the evening she went home, on the way to the tram stop she said that she thought Rich may have ADHD...as he kept touching her...he was a little taken aback by this and started to self analyse...

she was again distant and a little snappy in the office after this weekend, they walked a small amount after work, but that was the only real contact they had...

The next big event was a big work party organised by the managers...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote