View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 09:17 PM   #8
Bloxo
getDare Succubus

Default Hiccups

But alas, the last post was a sidetrack...and even looking back on it, I think not complete...it can be hard to remember everything from over a year ago, especially small details...

So let's return to the story...

So as you gathered, things seemed to be going well with Rich and Asia, they had a good sex life, were regularly seeing each other, sharing interests...Rich was amazed a girl like this had fallen into his life...it almost felt like the long and painful time he had had in his life with relationships was finally being rewarded!

However...at work something funny had been happening, it was subtle at first...but seemed to be getting worse with time...

Working with Asia closely in the office, he started to notice she was getting a bit distant, she was even snapping back at him when he would talk to her...Rich was quite confused, her behaviour outside of work was the polar opposite...

This behaviour I later became familiar with is called hot and cold, or the push and pull effect, actually a deliberate way of forcing certain chemicals in the brain to be stimulated...and causes a kind of drug addiction.

Rich wondered if he was imagining it, but a colleague of his Michal, a youngish and bookish chap said that he could see this behaviour too and he couldn't understand why Asia was treating Richard this way.

Rich was confused...so he confronted Asia on one of their walks after work, she explained it as her having concerns, what if they broke up, how would that effect things in the workplace? Were they even supposed to be dating with Rich being senior to her? What if she did move away?
Rich...being the understanding person he is talked through these issues with her and they hugged, he hoped he had calmed things down by addressing it...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post: