View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 07:35 PM   #7
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Sitting here now, I look at the door which provokes one of my favourite memories...sadly my timeline may not be 100% accurate...so this post will summarise some of the kinky actions that happened with Asia.

I would tie her to the door, with some straps that went over the top, originally keeping her in her underwear, I would blindfold her and have my fun.
I would give her some spanks...though she didn't like this, "No hitting she said"
I tried some wax which I melted on her ass, this was a little painful for her...
At this point I established she wasn't into pain...
I would melt ice over her body which she enjoyed
I had a flog, leather...now I didn't really hit her with it...but she loved the sensation when I dragged the tassles over her pussy
I used a vibrator on her which took her out of control
As well of course licking and kissing her, stroking and squeezing...all the normal things.

We played games of chess where the loser would have a forfeit...she always lost and I could see this frustrated her...
I made her strip, I poured whipped cream on her which she didn't enjoy that much
She tried to distract me with her breasts and body, sitting on my lap while I made a move...she was frustrated I could still think clearly, even with her very fine figure

When we kissed her mouth would click a little which she found embarrassing.
She had a hard time giving blow jobs because her mouth was quite small
She didn't like it when I came over her body, but I had to do it anyway hehe, I never got around to giving her a facial...

I would tie her up at the wrists and use her

I would have her wear satin gloves when she was stroking my cock

I bought her a sailor moon costume which she never got to wear

We had sex in the shower, she loved the water

I would tug her hair...again pain...so she wasn't too much of a fan...

I think that about covers the areas of kink we went into...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post: