View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 09:02 AM   #6
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default The move

The next big event was a change of flat...Rich had to move his lodgings...his landlord was getting divorced and needed to reclaim the property for himself.
Rich looked at a few places in the same block, which his landlord helped him to find and went to a few viewings...
and guess what...he went for the biggest and most expensive place! In hindsight a bit over indulgent, but he liked to have friends round and wanted a place where he could have the space to do that and be accommodating to guests...

He rallied the troops, well some people from the office with the reward of Beer, so a few people helped him move his things from one office to another, the manager Damian, Grzegorz...someone who seemed nice, but Rich had a hard time trusting in the end...and of course Asia.

It took a few sorties back and forth and the job was done, everyone stayed for a drink afterwards, but then only Asia remained.

Her and Rich played on his Playstation classic, some fighting games...but sadly no bets this time.

They played some Chess, which Rich always won...much to Asia's frustration, they watched some Netflix together...and of course, a new flat has to be christened, so Asia and Rich made love that day.
They went to get some Pizza at a local Italian restaurant.

Rich felt very close to Asia, they enjoyed doing the same things, they could talk about interesting subjects...and she really seemed like an almost perfect girl for him...

Asia stayed over that night...the next day was..fun...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bloxo for this post: