View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 10:27 AM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default The first time

They both went to the roadside and ordered an Uber, although it had been a bit of an all-nighter Rich was excited...this couldn't have gone any better, it just felt so right...he was very happy.

They made it back to his flat, now at the time he was on a second floor flat, it consisted of a long corridor, walk in closet to the left, bathroom to the right, then further on the left was an alcove containing a double bed, the living room/kitchen was up ahead.
It was a dark Oak colour scheme and a very modern flat.

It wasn't long before they were kissing and tumbling onto the bed, removing each others clothes and getting very passionate, Asia's body was a thing of beauty, smooth white skin, curves in all the right places, the breasts were maybe a B cup, the arse nice and firm...but alas, alcohol isn't always a good thing before sex...Rich could get hard but couldn't maintain it...the natural disaster for any man! Asia was understanding and they both went to bed to sleep holding each other...

The following morning they woke up and basically went straight back to it, the sex went on for a long time, when Rich finally came...he was in ecstasy as you may well imagine
Then Asia began to ask what he liked...he revealed he was a little kinky and that he had a few things to play with...Asia said she wasn't very experienced but wanted to try some new things.
Soon various ties were in place, massage oil was used, a little light spanking was done...it was a day of pleasure, there was one bad thing...he poured some chocolate sauce over her breasts and started to lick it off...again, not the best plan when hungover...the sugar was a little too much and he ended up having to rush to the bathroom to throw up...not his finest moment...

As it got later in the day and the evening started to come Asia needed to return to her flat, Rich walked her to the tram stop and they parted ways.

During the following week they would go for walks in the evening, Rich was an avid Pokemon Go player, Asia soon adopted this game and they would walk around the area hunting! As well as having nice talks and going for ice cream.
Asia then offered to help Rich learn some Polish and would give him some lists of words to learn...

Things were going really well, the following weekend it was Rich's turn to have a birthday...

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote