View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 05:17 AM   #47
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyred92 View Post
Please provide a report if you do a dare, feel free to do multiple ones

Humilatedboyslave

Stay on your knees by the door for 10 minutes. Imagine you are waiting for someone to walk in. They walk in and pinch your nipples and then slap your cock and balls hard 20 times. They tell you to put on a show for them so you put your dildo in you and fuck yourself for 10 minutes while sucking a dildo. Then they laugh at you, tell you not to cum for 1 week and leave.
Well, my keyholder was over last night, so this was good timing. The cage was taken off for some cbt for another dare. I was waiting at the front door for him. Staring out through the all glass screen door on my knees. Outsides lights were on and I didn't have direct light behind me, so I really don't think I was really that noticeable. It was more like 15 minutes. He didn't know about this dare, so after I let him, I pinched my own nipples.

But he asked why I was kneeling and waiting, so I told him. He said we'll get to it.

So when the cage was off he had me slap my own dick 20 times. Then slap my balls 20 times. He wasn't satisfied. Told me to do it again, but harder. And said to make a fist when I got to my balls this time. He was satisfied that time and told me to get him a beer and then get my dildos for the show.

He has made me do this and other things like it before. I always hate doing things like this in front of someone, it is so humiliating. But while he was fully dressed, relaxing on the couch with a beer and watching me, I was naked, mounting my big dildo mounted on the floor with the suction cup and the other dildo I was then using to practice my oral skills on.

After about 10 minutes he put my cage back on and told me to continue working those dildos for a half hour as he had to go. So after he left, I continue for another half hour.

Thanks for the dare. I'm up for fun dares any time, but I see you aren't taking new requests until the new year now.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post: