View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 02:07 PM   #8971
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueball9802 View Post
No one wants to play?
Well I do!

Inspired by the inimitable CASSANDRA and her DEEP THROATS, I think this thread can inspire me to get going on my Fall project for quarantine times. The project is that I want to improve my presently lame cocksucking skills. I want to be able to deepthroat a dildo (or preferably a cock) without gagging or other problems.

My current practice is to do slow in/out, pushing the dildo in just to the point of triggering a gag reflex, holding it there briefly, and then letting it out. And then repeat continuously.

EVERY POST: For every post here (except my own) I will do this for one minute.

SUCK: For keyword SUCK I will do this for an additional 2 minutes.

GAG: Just to make life more 'pleasant' the keyword GAG will be operative any time the number of the post is a prime number - I will push the dildo in far enough to gag.

This promise remains in force for 48 hours (until 9:00 PM GMT Sunday 27 September).

Anyone who has recommendations on how to improve my technique in general, please don't hesitate to post or DM!

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 09-25-2020 at 02:33 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareFiend for this post: