View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 07:05 AM   #45
tangula
Switchy Devil

The last day of the week with good weather. I'm at a park/forest for a walk. Wearing pants and a shirt. Its a nice temperature with blue skies. Out for a walk for an hour or two.

FIRST person to respond can claim this walk. Meaning they can request "pants down" whenever they want* and I will have 4 minutes to send them a proofpic with my pants down to my knees. (That means you can keep doing that the entire walk within reason yes)
Should I be too late with that picture, I will have to find a safe spot and send a full nude proof pic.

SECOND and up get a choice and one pic where applicable:
  • add a/another steel cock ring, (got multiple) OR
  • shorten available time by 1 minute (and get a copy of the first pic after this)
  • leave this choice to the first responder. First can also decide to pass on the claim on the walk to the next responder.
So the 2nd and up can make it more interesting for the first who is able to request all walk long. I will of course let the first know of any further responses and their choice

Additionally, everyone can request 5 pushups or squats to be done (new request every 20 minutes). If I get a second request before I have done them; I have to do both, but with my pants on my feet. (And a pic to both requesters)

Pics for responders' eyes only, no sharing, publishing etc.*
*Yes, you can request as many as you want.. but keep it reasonable, I'm still supposed to walk and such. Since some misread: they're just proofs of dropping pants, no special requirements.
Games/bets to make it worse are possible, but no guarantees that I will accept.
Maybe something where I have to walk with open fly for 1d6 minutes, but have to drop on the spot if covered for any reason (of course, after that reason is gone), and reset the clock.

Kik: tangula

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote