View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 06:27 AM   #396
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Video dare for you! Will take a bit time to prep and execute!
Thanks for the secret dare.

I did get this completed. It was embarrassing doing it as I was being called a sissy by the video. And I did my best to to go get the things I was told to so I can then do the last task. But I did end up online. While I did shop for the heels and black mini skirt or dress, I ended up using a black mini skirt I already had and used heels I had, although the wrong color.

While I did feel quite slutty doing the task at the park dressed in the outfit, I also was quite humiliated as well even though I was out of view before I used that dildo.

I'm not sure if I deserve a punishment for be a little slow at completing this or substituting a bit. Or if I am just in need of my next secret dare. Or perhaps both? Either way, please remember I am caged and can't cum.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to humiliatedboyslave for this post: