View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 01:49 AM   #4733
zctt
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKay View Post
Everyone do 200 busts with the electrical cord.

You may reduce the number of busts by 20 for each time you edge before you do them (Max reduction: 140 busts)
I choose to do the edges to reduce the busts. Still the 60 with the cord still sucked. The cord stings like hell leaving my balls aching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
You boys get 200 with a wooden spoon to the left ball. You can cut the busts in half if you complete the busts with toothpaste on your right ball.
Like many in here I chose not to use the toothpaste as I did not want to deal with the mess. My left ball paid dearly for this decision as the bust made it turn bright red and very sore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
You can have 500 with a wooden spoon with your balls tied OR 281 to just the left ball tied separately. Your choice.
Since my left ball was already sore from the previous bust I chose to tie them up separately to reduce the busts. These hits brought excruciating pain to my already sore left ball. Needless to say after this task not only is my left ball extremely sore but is also swollen.
[QUOTE=MissKay;4119882]Everyone, tie up your balls separately and pick a spoiler, Bunnies will pick two spoilers. No Cheating

Spoiler:
200 busts to the left with a wooden spoon

Spoiler:
100 busts to each ball with something heavy

Spoiler:
200 to the right with a wooden spoon

Spoiler:
100 busts to each with an electric cable

Spoiler:
200 bust reduction, lucky you, Bunnies pick again

Spoiler:
200 to the left with a shoe

Spoiler:
I chose number 3 I was somewhat happy about it. Finally my left ball was getting a much deserve break. It did not take long for my right to turn a bright shade of red. Leaving my right ball aching in pain but still nothing like what my left was feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiMistress26 View Post
Apparently we have not been giving enough attention to the right balls. Lets give you boys 200 more to the right ball with a charger cord. You may reduce to 100 if you do 50 push ups.
You ladies are really enjoying the cord, while my balls really hate to see it. Each hit had me squirming from the sting it brought. I some how made it through the 200 hits tho my right ball is just as sore as my left now. Really hoping this will be last time my balls feel the sting of the cord for a long while!

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote