View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 01:20 PM   #641
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitDarkness View Post
Yeah, smaller clitties are not possible. You will have to let go of the denial sometime.

never lol

If you had to give up electricity or plumbing, which would you give up? (Let's say bathroom use is a exception for plumbing.)

plumbing, can't imagine life without electricity, would be so limited in what could do. No internet, no phone, no lights, no music, no TV, no fridge/freezer, no cooker or microwave (think even gas cookers need some electric nowadays), boiler needs electric to run too. No plumbing would be bad, but with bathroom excluded, it would be bearable.

What are your most uncomfortable male clothes?

I don't think I have any uncomfortable male clothes, if I get any uncomfortable male clothes, they don't tend to last long lol I guess could say my ties, I find all ties uncomfortable, thankful I very rarely have to wear them. Who ever invented them and thought they were a good idea, is stupid haha they are pointless too.

How did you feel when you first met Lucy? (Both online/in person.) (I noticed I asked a bit about Sam but neglected Lucy in most questions.) Is Lucy or Sam stricter?

Were you more nervous meeting Lucy or Sam?
Well nervous/excited/scared lol I was worried what Sam had told Lucy about me haha whether I would live up to her expectations, more so when meeting in person.
Who is more strict?.. dangerous question to answer.... But I would say Miss Lucy, you do not want to upset her...
I was more nervous meeting Sam, just because she was the first person I had met like that, online, knowing about my kinks. It was a bit easier with Lucy as I had done it before, and Sam was with me, so I was not alone.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote