Thread: Non-Fiction: Giving what a koneko needs
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 03:58 PM   #4
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

I am so sorry for the long gap between posts. Life got a little busier but continuing this, hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________ ____________________
There was a sudden daunting silence. No touch, no movement, just the sound of the headphones now sending soft sweet notes of instrumental music into my ears. I was cold, horny, wet, dripping from melted ice cubes and sweat, and smelling like really odd cherry blossoms. My hands were still tied up high over my head, instinctively I tested my bonds again and they held taut and unyielding. My legs were still spread wide, and I felt unconsciously humiliated, aroused and excited while also being a little fearful of what would come next. I knew any insertions were off the table for my pussy, (much to my regret to this day...), but that didn't mean Master wouldn't find any other evil way to torment me further.

Minutes ticked by, and the funny thing that time is, the minutes started blending together. Was it just a few minutes? Was it an hour? The music was a repetitive tune, giving me no information of how much time had truly slipped by. My arms were getting numb, my eyes were drooping and I was struggling to hold my position and not hang from my wrists.

Brush. Master was back with the feather and the brush if the feather on my armpits jolted me back to attention. There was a long pause again, where I was wound up tighter than a spring coil. Brush. He moved the feather lightly over the tips of my nipples, barely touching at all but causing my nipples to immediately perk up. Another long tenuous pause and then the bite of a cloth peg on my pussy lip which caused me to stifle a scream in the gag. Fucking hurt! Just as my breaths returned to normal another peg bit on my other lip and I swayed a little, trying to almost grind them off but being reminded that my feet were spread apart too wide to give my pussy any comfort. Another pause and I waited for another bite of the pegs. Brush. The feather gently flicked over my clit. Brush. Down my thighs. Brush. Poking into my belly button. I tried to squirm. I squealed. I bucked and I swayed, but the torment continued.

Smack. Master's hand came down lightly on my clit causing my pussy to start fluttering like a butterfly. I squealed as he pinched my nipples and then trailed down the hand back on my pussy and tugged gently at the pegs. He parted my folds and played with me. Touch, tease, leaving me gasping and wanting to beg for more. And then a stop again.

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SilvertongueLyra for this post: