View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 05:30 PM   #4983
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I promise to beat my balls with a baton 10 times for each post in this thread, for the next 4 hours.

(Sorry, I'm new here, so I'm just trying to get the hang of how this works. Wish me luck!)

(The ballbusts in my signature are entirely separate; you can give busts in this thread and on KIK if you like.)
Wow! My time (at last is) is up, and it's time to report.

I hadn't done much play here on GD in quite a while, so I was late getting in on this thread. I wasn't sure what to expect, so I chose a fairly conservative task (just 10 busts) and limited time (4 hours). But I got so much more than I expected. A grand total of 390 busts!

My balls hadn't been subject to any abuse in many months, so - to my surprise - they were much more tender than they have been in years. Which meant that all of those busts really hurt! And now I'll be walking a little funny for the rest of the evening.... LOL

Thanks to all the participants. I'll be back -

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DareFiend for this post: