View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 10:20 AM   #1
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Getdare Gameshow

Given how much free time everyone has, I thought I would start this up again.

By posting in this thread, you become a member of the Audience, and subject to participating in different tasks. As such, you are agreeing to be willing to do any/all of the following:

1. You must be able and willing to be naked at home, outside of bed, for at least an hour at a time, and be willing to sleep nude.

2. You must be willing to “go commando” (without underwear, for the uninitiated) for a period of time.

3. You must be willing to snap a rubber band against certain tender spots.

4. You must be willing to masturbate. Furthermore, you may not be under any form of chastity outside of the game environment.

5. You must be willing to write on your body (you will never be asked to do so on the arms or head).

6. You must have some kind of implement for spanking yourself, and the willingness to use it.

7. You must be willing to describe for the Viewers in complete detail any tasks completed.

Every so often during the day, I will post different ways to score points. It could be through doing different tasks (not necessarily related to the rules above), or by posting various trivia questions. I will try to post enough so that people in different time zones have a chance for points.

With your points, you can by "prizes". These prizes are tasks that you make other Audience members do.

Click here for the list of prizes.

To encourage new players, you get a 50 point bonus for your first post, on top of any points earned from that pot.

Players keep track of their own points, but I will keep alert to people spending more than they have earned.

For trivia questions, one guess per player per question, and spelling counts.

Last edited by tallguy2241; 04-15-2020 at 01:09 PM.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post: