View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 09:35 PM   #45
Night Drifter
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj07 View Post
Sorry you lost Night Drifter, trust me you can get used to cage and i'am still locked.

Hope Goddess Chloe not to mean for you but at least you have some one to serve
Thanks cj, though forgive me for saying I hope I'm not locked anywhere nearly as long as you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Already caged; how lovely. How is it going? Any irritation?

As far as I am concerned, you can remove the cage once per day for a little break (say 10 minutes) followed directly by 5 minutes sanitation (cold water only as already mentioned) and then cage goes back on. Of course, I am not th eone in control here, only adding a few suggestions. If any doubts, please defer to Goddess Chloe.

Another stray thought, still no blog started? It does not take long to start one and my feeling is that you are moving rather slow on this simple task and maybe a little motivation is needed for you. Anyway, just a personal opinion...
Yep, nearing the first full day now. Only a little irratition under my balls that I think was some hairs that got pulled. Worst part is that my mind has been on my cock all day because of the change of sensation, and ocassionally my balls get squeezed a bit which can hurt.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm pretty sure Goddess Chloe will agree with those.

The reason I haven't started a blog yet is because Goddess Chloe and I haven't technically began yet due to some timing conflicts. I was intending on starting it up when I had more information on exactly what Goddess Chloe wanted me to include there. It wasn't from a lack of motivation, just wanting to make the blog directed and provide what was asked for accurately. Since I hadn't discussed that yet, I hadn't posted.

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm reticent or unwilling. I'm really trying to do my best here and will post a blog discussing my first day locked up as a start to the blog here shortly.

If Im on GetDare, I gotta have my pacifier in! Please make sure I do!

Please PM me to check my diaper!
Night Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote