View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 05:45 AM   #83
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii View Post
These punishments are amazing! I love the detail and the mixing of different fetishes. Thanks for making this thread

Could i have a punishment for not buying diapers for several months? I'd be really into food/trash insertion prior to diapering up, I like the humiliation of my ass being used as a trashcan or just the wrongness of using food sexually, and I have a chastity belt I can wear over diapers that I'd like to use to be stuck in diapers somehow? I have plugs and dildos and I'm going to be buying an enema bag and diapers in the next few days.

Thanks again and nice gender!!
Thanks for the appreciation! It does take a lot of time to write these up!!
As a sub, I try to just give out the punishments/dares that I would like to receive- obviously taking into account the receiptents likes, dislikes and limits.

I hope what I came up with for you isn’t too harsh!!

I’m not sure how expirenced you are with public stuff, I see it’s a dislike; but this is a punishment. I hope it’s not too hard however. If it is, you can skip the part indented below and buy the stuff online.
If it’s not against your limits, and you want to make the rest of your punishment a little easier; diaper up. If not, you may go in whatever you want.

You’re going to go buy your diapers in person, they have a pretty good range at the pharmacy. Remember to make small talk with the cashier!
You might want to bring a big bag with you, because after picking up those diapers your going to go into a grocery or fruit store and buy a bunch of bananas.
If you did the above wearing diapers your punishment will only last four hours.
Spoiler:
When you get home, peel two bananas.
Break these both in half, and then insert them into your ass using plenty of lube.
Set a timer for half an hour, and when it goes off push the bananas out into your diaper.
When you think you’re empty, sit down on your bottom and wriggle around a little bit. Try to get everything everywhere.

Put the Chastity belt on over the top of your diaper and set an alarm for an hour.
You may do anything during this time except stand up or walk. You must crawl and stay on all fours.
If you at any point fail this, double the time you have left, and then instead of progressing after it goes off, start the Six hour punishment below after changing. If you do not have time. Finish this and then when you next can, do the 24 hour punishment.

When the timer goes off, if you did not stand up (or if you did but are doing the 24 hour punishment at a later time) you may undo the chasity belt and change your diaper.
After you get cleaned up, peel 4 bananas.
Break each in half and inset at least six halves (three bananas) into your ass.
You may choose where the last two halves go, in your ass or your other hole.

Diaper up, and put the chasity belt back on. Set a timer for 2 hours. You can do anything you want during this time, except stand or walk.
If you do, the above condition if doing the harder punishment applies.

When the timer goes off your punishment is over and you may get cleaned up.

If you did the above without wearing diapers your punishment will last six hours.
Spoiler:
when you get home you have a choice.
You may peel two bananas, inserting one into both of your holes. Set a timer for half an hour, then push as much as you can into a bowl. You’re going to have to eat this in a little bit.
Or
You may peel 4 bananas, and insert the into your ass. You won’t have to eat these.

If you have a snack waiting for you (first choice) diaper up and set a timer for 4 hours.
During this time you must eat the contents of the bowl, and drink two large glasses of water. Failure to do so before the timer rings, means you must do the 24 hour punishment as soon as possible.

If you don’t have anything to eat (second choice) diaper up and set an alarm for two hours. Before this goes off you must drink two large glasses of water. Failure to do so means you must finish this punishment, then do the 24 hour punishment as soon as you possibly can.
When the time goes off, untape your diaper and then put it to the side.
Give yourself a 500ml enema. Then do you best to insert another banana (it helps if you break them in half and use heaps of lube!!!) and diaper up again. You might need to use duct tape to keep it up, if the tabs are a bit janky.
Set an alarm for three hours. Put the chasity belt back on.

When the timer goes off the punishment is complete (unless you need to competed the one below!)

If you did not do the above at all, your punishment will last 24 hours.
Spoiler:
When you’re ready to start, give yourself a 500 ml enema.
Diaper up and try to hold this for 15 min, then you can release it into your diaper. Try and push as much out as you can. Then remove your diaper, and put it to the side.

Peel 4 bananas and break them in half. Give yourself a 200 ml enema, then insert the bananas.
Put your used diaper back on and retape it.

Set a timer for 24 houRs and put on your chastity belt.
You may change at any time but you may only change once (unless you complete the below condition).
When you change you must insert another banana broken in half.

You may earn additional changes by eating a little of the banana in your diaper.
Either when you change out of your messy diaper you may eat a half a tea-spoonful, earning your next change.
OR if you did not earn a change but are finding it unbearable;you may take off your diaper and then eat a full teaspoon of the banana. If you eat another half teaspoon now, you will earn another change; otherwise you must repeat the full teaspoon when you next do.

When the 24 hours is up, you may get cleaned up.

If you fail any part of this punishment you must complete the banana challenge —>
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyBoiEnslaved for this post: