View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 12:34 PM   #7
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyan View Post
More from your curiosities, you must beg your boyfriend for permission before you can eat or drink. Also for speech restrictions you can no longer use the work "I" instead use your new name to talk about yourself.
Thank you. Cunt will beg for permission in a position from cunt's slave positions as instructed by BF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPhil View Post
You must call your bf "Sir" at home and have a collar and lease on at all times whilst at home. Not sure if this is what you meant by sleep training, but you are your bf's alarm clock. Try to give him a nice wake up call every morning (e.g. a bj if possible and within limits).
Thank you. Will do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Every day for each of the remaining days, you are to start each day with a sink bath.

If you fit, I'd like you you to climb up and into your kitchen sink, position yourself so your pussy is directly below the spout. Now, turn on the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill up the sink. Once you're soaking like a dirty dish, apply liquid dish soap to your pussy and scrub till its pink and foamy. Then, up on your knees and give your asshole the same treatment. Once your all foamed up on both holes, soak for 10 minutes and then drain the sink. Rinse with cool/cold water, dry off with a kitchen towel, and only then proceed with the rest of your morning routine
Cunt doesn't fit in the sink. Sorry

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote