View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 02:49 PM   #48
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kavalier View Post
1. How long does it take you to cum once you have an erection? Obviously, most of sex is delaying the inevitable to enjoy it. But if you need to rub one out quickly, are we talking 10–20 seconds? Or 90?
2. What's the oddest fetish/preference a partner has expressed? (Other than the yogurt fiasco!)
3. Do you enjoy freeballing? When do you partake? Has it ever led to… cock-tastrophe?
4. Have you ever experimented with orgasm denial? Or does all your sex end with both partners having climaxed?
5. You mentioned earlier that you'd been at a "shoot" somewhere. We're you in front of the camera or behind it?
1. If we're talking quickly - there are a few go-to videos that get the job done in about 10 minutes. I've never been one for immediate, even when I want to be.

2. The yogurt fiasco is a classic, and I got to tell that story on stage doing stand up recently. Since then it's hard to say really, I tend to keep within my own limits quite well. I topped a girl once who wanted me to control what she ate and when she ate it, though she'd break the rules constantly on purpose to get punishments, which isn't the sort of dynamic I want when I'm in a position of power.

Also, given my public hatred of feet / foot fetishes, I recently discovered I have a huge thing for socks, so that's strange from my end.

3. I love freeballing and only have good experiences of it.

4. When I bottom I love short-term orgasm denial. Not much experience of it from the top and in person honestly. Gets me going when I do it online though.

5. Behind the camera, though I haven't done it for about 18 months now. Need another go soon.

Apologies for such a late response!

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote